"Finding Flow"

IronTiger

For months, this link has been hanging out at the bottom of the page sometimes (both mobile and regular) by one "User Fora". I can minimize the section but can't make it go completely. I think it's the link to a dead blog that the forum software lets you do, but I can't find anyone named "Fora" at HAIF. What was it? Can it fully be excised from the main view?

Editor created a place for HAIFers to "do their own thing".  It may have been by invitation.  "Finding Flow" was intended to be my contribution, the title was off the top of my head and about a subject that I was interested in at the time.  I wanted to see if there were HAIFers who knew the term or could describe "flow" experiences in their lives.  As I haven't defined the thread or started a discussion, it has sat there with no activity.

The "fora" should contain subgroups of HAIFers who are interested in a more narrow or in depth discussion of subject matter without input from people who are not as knowledgeable or interested.  If you or others can think of subject matter that fits this type of scenario, I can change "finding flow' to something that will draw immediate interest.  Suggestions?

In short, we could create a "clique" for a specific interest group that is by invitation only or open to everyone.  

Ah, that will explain it. However, "Finding Flow" was always locked to me showing no topics.

Frankly, I don't think HAIF is big enough to have clique subforums that will see enough activity to keep going, as the normal forums aren't busy enough. Three subforums haven't seen any activity in months, for instance...sorry if it was an experiment that didn't work out too well.

Archived