Pearl Marketplace At Midtown: Multifamily At 3120 Smith St.

DrLan34

• 2 weeks later...

A Replat was signed and filed to the County Clerks Website on Tuesday. It's going by the name "Pearl Brazos Rosalie" and the reason for Replat was to create "One Unrestricted Reserve"

Not sure what this means, but City Plans should be signed and sealed in the coming weeks for a hopeful start in the next couple of weeks/month, if their plan is still going strong.

• Like 6

I was looking at the Replat, and it looks like the reason was to include the land North and South of (and including) the recently-closed Rosalie street. 

Couldnt find any other plat that includes the entire footprint as one Unrestricted Reserve, so to my slightly-trained eye, this is the approval they needed to begin the Sign & Seal process with the City to begin Construction soon. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

happy for you guys! i remember being so freaking excited for my whole foods on post oak! its 1 block from my home and 2 blocks from my work and i didnt realize just how much i would be going there but its at least 3 to 5 times a week! congrats and hope its built and open before you know it! 

• Like 1