Pearl Rosemont: Multifamily At 102 Dennis St.

skooljunkie

On 11/22/2020 at 9:13 PM, wilcal said:

Any thoughts on the legality of them posting no parking signs - construction worker parking only signs on the fence around all sides of the site? 

Update: not legal. They have a permit for a lane closure on Dennis for construction material delivery,  but they aren't allowed to restrict public street parking just so that they have a place to park. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That is a crawler crane boom, probably for drilling the pilings.

1 hour ago, wilcal said:

It appears to be crane day

lQQNqO6.jpg

Also, feels a bit disingenuous by this listing at a townhome across the street that they are pimping out their downtown views when they clearly knew that they would be blocked https://www.har.com/homedetail/124-drew-st-houston-tx-77006/3734341

• Like 3

Consolidated Crane will be installing the tower crane, a guy at the Porsche dealership told me. The tubular boom is for the jib portion of the AT crane and not for a crawler like I said, my bad. Tower crane's don't have square booms and is what threw me off. I didn't see anyone there so I wonder if they are going to do it today?

D4EyW0I.jpg

OjoUWsv.jpg

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, wilcal said:

It's pretty tall  👀 And it can extend out a good bit, right?

XxFTjGL.jpg

Yes it can extend quite a bit. They also have installed the heavy lift arms that enable it to make heavier lifts. The buildings is going to be 13 stories and they will build it high enough so that it doesn't have to be jumped.

• Like 4

On 2/13/2021 at 9:45 AM, wilcal said:

It appears to be crane day

lQQNqO6.jpg

Also, feels a bit disingenuous by this listing at a townhome across the street that they are pimping out their downtown views when they clearly knew that they would be blocked https://www.har.com/homedetail/124-drew-st-houston-tx-77006/3734341

A realtor being disingenuous? wHoAooA

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Pearl Rosemont By The Morgan Group