Can This Forum Be Revived?

IronTiger

Can't offer much input about the area but I will say I drove through downtown Bryan a few weeks ago returning from Fort worth and was surprised at what I saw.  The last time I ventured through there was almost 20 years ago and it was pretty horrifying but it's really nice now. Have good friends in CS and we are planning on coming up and spending a weekend browsing around downtown Bryan. (After the polar vortex ends.) 

I live in CS.  If anyone wants pictures posted of the latest developments, I can try to oblige.  A lot of growth and building happening, I'm always seeing something new (especially housing).  Some old Ags may want to see a pic of the old haunts too.

I haven't checked in to most of the construction projects. Century Square looks like they've just mostly demolished the old University Apartments, Legacy Point hasn't done too much work since they tore down the old Albertsons and adjacent stores, although I'd like to see how Northpoint Crossing is turning out. I drive by it sometimes, it looks good!

• The title was changed to Can This Forum Be Revived?

Archived