Campus Vue: Multifamily At 4459 N. MacGregor Way

It would appear the same company behind the Vue on MacGregor is also building directly across Brays Bayou. Apparently they are wanting to tear down Beall Village. I couldn't find any information on the web.

(Click image for larger picture)

HzS3uxil.jpg

AHVGAQhl.jpg

• 2 months later...

That must have just been launched! I've been searching "campus vue" on google every week.  :lol:

So if they are going to tear down the building on the west side, it makes me wonder how long the east side building will be able to last.

Edit: Whelp! This apparently is so brand new that the email hasn't even been setup yet. I got a postmaster error indicating the email address doesn't work.

Campus Vue begins:

After successfully launching the first-ever privately built, off-campus student housing project at the University of Houston, Fountain Residential Partners is starting another.

The Dallas-based developer has broken ground on Campus Vue, a 465-bed project across from the fraternity and sorority houses that make up Bayou Oaks on campus.

Fountain’s first project, Vue on MacGregor, will open this fall and is fully pre-leased. See story here on the project.

The 5-story Campus Vue development will be built on the site of the Beall Village apartments on Calhoun and North MacGregor. One of the apartment buildings will be left, the developer said.

http://blog.chron.com/primeproperty/2014/05/fountain-residential-partners-starts-second-off-campus-housing-project-next-to-university-of-houston/

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't seem to get the photo off my phone, but the crane is going up. I live across the street with the window above my bed looking straight at the site so I can post updates later. 

Oh so you're one of the poor souls that waited forever to get your room at MacGregor Vue?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to Campus Vue: Multifamily At 4459 N. MacGregor Way

Archived