Amegy Bank At 1717 West Loop S.

nolaboy

The downtown location does have a large vault. And as expensive as they are to build, there really is no need for two. While the vault area could flood in theory. The vault itself would still be bone dry on the inside. Just making your way down there is a trek in itself. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crane ops answer this for me please; do you climb from the very bottom of the tower to reach the cab, or are there walkways placed further up the tower as it rises? Just seems like a haul for whoever has to use that taller crane...looks too far away to connect to the actual tower

They will take the service elevator as high as it goes if one is available otherwise you have to climb.

They will take the service elevator as high as it goes if one is available otherwise you have to climb.

This ^

My buddy who is a tower op usually gets to work about 30 mins early for the climb. He says that's his exercise for the day. The good thing is they only have to make that climb twice a day, because once you're up there, there's no coming down until the shift is over.

• Like 2

This ^

My buddy who is a tower op usually gets to work about 30 mins early for the climb. He says that's his exercise for the day. The good thing is they only have to make that climb twice a day, because once you're up there, there's no coming down until the shift is over.

Nascar style