Amegy Bank At 1717 West Loop S.

nolaboy

I think you guys are wrong. That's most likely how it will appear when driving south on 610. You should see just how tall Skyhouse looks when driving down 610! It looks like you will literally drive into it until you make the rightward turn near San Felipe.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Off Topic - if anyone noticed a ton of buildings in the area are getting new paint. Thankfully, the White & Blue (left side, west of 610), was recently redone to almost it's original colors, and not the awful stripes anymore. It's the little victories...

Anways, great pic Cloud. Is there an action setting with your camera/drone, or is this a still from a video?

• Like 2

i didn't even notice the stripes missing! ha.

thanks. not sure what you mean by an "action" setting, but i have the capability of starting/stopping videos during flight and snapping pictures/changing camera settings. that was cropped from a larger photo though so its lost some of its sharpness. I can't wait until we start getting some decent weather to take it out in, instead of all this drizzly/overcast stuff..

i didn't even notice the stripes missing! ha.

thanks. not sure what you mean by an "action" setting, but i have the capability of starting/stopping videos during flight and snapping pictures/changing camera settings. that was cropped from a larger photo though so its lost some of its sharpness. I can't wait until we start getting some decent weather to take it out in, instead of all this drizzly/overcast stuff..

I have no idea how drones operate, but I imagine in the low light and lovely weather we have been having they might not have perfect stability? Not that there is anything wrong with the picture, but if there was a multiple shot option (action shot), it could make the photos have more clarity and sharpness.

I have no idea how drones operate, but I imagine in the low light and lovely weather we have been having they might not have perfect stability? Not that there is anything wrong with the picture, but if there was a multiple shot option (action shot), it could make the photos have more clarity and sharpness.

The stability is actually pretty damn amazing. It's got a gimbal on it which allows the camera to stay level when the drone is moving around. And it has gps positioning to keep it hovering in place within 5-10 feet. If I do aerial videos without moving anything they literally look like traffic cameras. Lol. But yeah, overcast weather like in the image linked above causes the shutter speed to slow down to pick up more light, which makes images more susceptible to motion blur. I'm still learning so maybe I can tinker with some of the settings instead of having everything be on auto.

• Like 1