Aspire Post Oak: Multifamily High-Rise At 1616 Post Oak Blvd.

Mab

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 8:15 AM, Montrose1100 said:

I was thinking Destin, but now it's looking Miami (as others have stated).

If Houston could pull off the swagger Miami (minus the coke dealing) along with a flurry/touch of its aesthetic and appeal then I certainly wouldn't mind.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Luminare said:

If Houston could pull off the swagger Miami (minus the coke dealing) along with a flurry/touch of its aesthetic and appeal then I certainly wouldn't mind.

😂😂😂😭😭😭 I'm reading this post at the same time I'm watching Cocaine Cowboys on Netflix 😁😁😁😁

• Haha 1

amazing view there @Skyboxdweller🏆

and i am still waiting to see what in the heck they are going to put in the curved glass at front of building...

in the renderings it almost looks like abstract colorful artwork when i was hoping for some sort of led screen... anyone have any new updates or details as to what will be there? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skyboxdweller said:

I'm staring straight across from the fins as I type.  What you see is what you get.  It looks like the punched metal screening material that accents the fins has been installed. They have some scaffolding around this assembly now. 

IMG_0084.jpg

So are they fully installed?

• Like 1

I'm no expert, but it looks like the parapets and screens on the roof are done. Maybe some lighting? The only part that looks crappy from my 37th floor perch is near the San Felipe side of the tower where there is exposed sheet metal ductwork.  I'm probably only one of a handful of people who can see it. It's not going to be visible from the ground or from miles away. 

• Like 2