Aspire Post Oak: Multifamily High-Rise At 1616 Post Oak Blvd.

Mab

1 hour ago, kennyc05 said:

Is there gonna be parking out front like the Whole Foods across the street?

It doesn't look like it on the render. The site is also super, super tiny. I'd be surprised if they had much of any space left over for more than a few outside of the building spots. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, gene said:

Just wanted to bring back the amazing renderings as posted by Urbannizer! 

#COSMOWHO?! 

😂

Was thinking how it would help if a rendering was pegged at the top of every page on these developments. Wouldn’t have to be multiple renderings just 1. 

• Like 9

Pardon my ignorance, but is there an actual rendering for said high-rise?  A 40 floor building is costly, and presumably the developers needed a rendering for/to assist selling this to their lenders (much less the public).

I’ve seen the SketchUp model, but surely that was not the actual rendered building?!?

33 minutes ago, arche_787 said:

Pardon my ignorance, but is there an actual rendering for said high-rise?  A 40 floor building is costly, and presumably the developers needed a rendering for/to assist selling this to their lenders (much less the public).

I’ve seen the SketchUp model, but surely that was not the actual rendered building?!?

Check out the developer's website, the rendering that has been posted several times on this thread appears next to the project "Aspire Post Oak": 

https://www.dinersteincos.com/properties/

• Like 2

Of course!  Thanks!

i knew there was something.  I think I’m crossing my Uptown 40 floor building streams?!??  Seems there’s one tower with 40 floors and a SketchUp massing model that’s just not really sophisticated.  Same property that Monarch -aka- G-Class (?) assumes/is hopeful for a future W Hotel.

• Like 3

There's a thread on here about the project.  I believe its going to have 3 towers, one office, a hotel, and condo. It seems that one of the towers would actually be 

fairly tall. Not as big as Transco but up there. It will be nice to have some growth on the south end. It will give Transco some company and stretch the skyline.

So it's almost from I-10 to 59. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bobruss said:

There's a thread on here about the project.  I believe its going to have 3 towers, one office, a hotel, and condo. It seems that one of the towers would actually be 

fairly tall. Not as big as Transco but up there. It will be nice to have some growth on the south end. It will give Transco some company and stretch the skyline.

So it's almost from I-10 to 59. 

For those interested, check out the thread here:

• Like 3

dang that last photo!!!!!!!!!!! and man i know it's just perception but that really looks so close to The Cosmo...I wonder how close the actual (new) sides of the building will be from it? Is there some kind of distance regulation for that? I am guessing there is but just curious to know what that is. (like can a parkour master climb to the top using both buildings!? haha :ph34r: )  

(i will say that roof of Total Wine needs to be powerwashed...Cosmo should have used all their lawyer/legal money to pay for that instead!) :) 

• Like 1

Yeah I have seen a few on the weekends since so many already try to use short term whole foods/bank parking for the restaurants there and some park across the street rather than easily park in the garage 🙈...but its about to get WAY worse once Ninfa's opens at the corner of BLVD Place where Peska was...

(i said it elsewhere but Ninfa's should have opened where Willie G's on Post Oak was or Anejo in Uptown Park was...) 

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 9:52 AM, htownbro said:

speaking of McNair, when is that suppose to start?  

I was told by a friend who works for the McNair Group, or whatever it’s called, that they will start after the Post Oak redeployment is finished. So at the pace they are going we should see this break ground in a decade or so. 

Edited by jmitch94
  • Like 5

57 minutes ago, jmitch94 said:

I was told by a friend who works for the McNair Group, or whatever it’s called, that they will start after the Post Oak redeployment is finished. So at the pace they are going we should see this break ground in a decade or so. 

Was down in the area yesterday. They really have made a significant amount of progress. Better than I hope. That end of the redevelopment might take a bit longer though as METRO is still trying to work with TxDOT to figure out if they are getting a flyover 59 to extend the route. I'm guessing they are halting to make sure that whatever right of way the redevelopment needs is over and done with by the time the project kicks off.