• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DSC05182 by wpnsmech555, on Flickr   DSC05193 by wpnsmech555, on Flickr  

Far left:   fullsizeoutput_bca by George Zimzores, on Flickr

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Timoric said:

Speaking of a nice variety of glazing, I am eating a 25 pack of Dunkin Donut Munchkins before my wife gets home from her flight, they have this full-sized replica of the Parthenon in Nashville - not sure why . Happy Friday it is.

It was constructed for the Tennessee Centennial and International Exposition (a.k.a. a giant State Fair) celebrating 100 years of Tennessee in the Union. 

• Like 4

From wesleyan to Shepherd and 59 to westheimer is really starting to fill in. 

I love these kinds of shots. It makes it so clear how dense this area is becoming.  In twenty years this area will be

like the med center. Theres a synergy that's developing along Kirby and I think its going to continue to spread to greenway plaza.

\

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2017 at 6:11 PM, Twitter1 said:

Saw this on Friday.

Great addition to Upper Kirby!

Seriously, a wonderful addition. It actually made me smile driving north on Kirby from 59.

I hope the city can maintain the roads and intersections, felt like I was visiting Houston for the first time.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.chron.com/business/real-estate/article/Upper-Kirby-mixed-use-project-inks-first-office-12393420.php

Thor Equities has inked its first office leases within Kirby Collection, a large mixed-use project under construction in Upper Kirby.

The New York developer signed long-term leases with Hancock Whitney Bank, Novum Energy Trading and Regency Centers totalling 36,775 square feet. The deals are indicative of companies' growing appetite for office space within larger mixed-use projects where workers can not only work, but live, eat and play. Move-ins are expected to begin in the second quarter of 2018.

• Like 2
On 11/30/2017 at 1:13 PM, HoustonMidtown said:

Apartment/Loft Prices:

https://www.apartments.com/the-residences-at-kirby-collection-houston-tx/d7vxn0k/

To park in the parking garage costs an extra $300/month ?

You're always paying for parking. This just makes it explicit. I like it.

The rate isn't unreasonable. If you figure construction cost of the garage, plus the dirt underneath it, it probably comes out to around 15% ROI. Contract rates downtown for 24-hr availability run around $200-$350.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...