• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok off today will go walk over there. I will also go see where Hanover is building the 39 floor highrise off Steel St. Last I saw the property was no activity last time I checked.

I believe the rug store on that site closed within the last few days. Edited by Sky-guy

http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/morning_call/2016/02/exclusive-details-on-swanky-penthouses-condos-in.html

Swanky new details have emerged about the residential portion of the Kirby Collection, a $125 million mixed-use project in Upper Kirby.

Residences will include townhomes, garden lofts, apartments and penthouses, Thor Equities CEO Joseph Sitt and Houston-based developer Jack Bousquet told the Houston Business Journal. The development's seven townhomes will average 1,800 square feet and feature concrete floors, high ceilings and open floor plans.

Kirby Collection apartment units will include floor-to-ceiling glass walls, private balconies, walk-in closets and European-style kitchens with a central island. The development will offer 180 standard apartment units ranging from 1,000 square feet to 1,800 square feet. Garden lofts with outdoor bars and grills will range from 1,700 square feet to 3,000 square feet, and five penthouse units will range from 1,900 square feet to 3,000 square feet and offer double master suites and more.
"We want something that’s truly iconic," Sitt said. "When this thing is done, it’s going to be the most spectacular thing that anyone in this area has even seen."

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...