Corum Station Shopping Center At 4690 Louetta Rd.

IronTiger

I've had this picture kicking around for over a year on my hard drive. I believe this used to be a Randalls, I think northwest Houston (also may have served as a Steve & Barry's at some point) but I honestly have no idea where it is or when this photo was taken. Can anyone confirm?

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8243916/haif_sears_dup.jpg

that looks like the sears hardware in the old randalls center at louetta and kuykendahl. It is part of a structure to the east of the randalls location which also houses a Mexican restaurant and an enterprise car rental. The randalls would be to the left of the photographer, out of sight in the picture. That randalls did become a Steve and barrys for a short while, and is now a goodwill store and a recently opened dollar store. Having said that, I suppose the design could have been used in other centers so without more clues can't be 100% sure.

that looks like the sears hardware in the old randalls center at louetta and kuykendahl. It is part of a structure to the east of the randalls location which also houses a Mexican restaurant and an enterprise car rental. The randalls would be to the left of the photographer, out of sight in the picture. That randalls did become a Steve and barrys for a short while, and is now a goodwill store and a recently opened dollar store. Having said that, I suppose the design could have been used in other centers so without more clues can't be 100% sure.

That is without a doubt the Corum Station shopping Center at Kuykendahl @ Louetta. The horizontal break in the bricks has since been painted blue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Argh Was This In Houston?
  • The title was changed to Corum Station Shopping Center At 4690 Louetta Rd.

Archived