Highway 99 And West Bellfort Ave.

pibirdman

I drove by the area last week and noticed that just about the entire plot from the Palladium to W Belfort had been cleared. There are rumors of a Target going in that area per a builder I was talking to in the new neighborhoods behind the theater.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didnt see anything about Target on Satya's FB page.

There's a Shell gas station on the SE corner of 99 and W Belfort. Did you mean at Bellaire? I always thought that would be a great location for Exxon. I don't think there are any gas stations within a mile of this intersection other than Walmart...maybe Stripes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.loopnet.com/xNet/MainSite/Listing/Profile/Profile.aspx?LID=18453043

Description

1.16 acres for sale, ground lease or build to suit at the corner of Grand Parkway and W. Bellfort. This is the last remaining available corner at this intersection, which includes the Santikos Palladium Theatre, Gallery Furniture, Starbucks, Mattress One, Exclusive Furniture and many others. Target and Burlington Coat Factory are under contract at this corner.

Intersection of Grand Parkway and W. Bellfort in Katy across from Palladium Theatre and Entertainment Center.

Attached site plan for the NW corner of Grand Pkwy and Belfort, showing Exclusive Furniture and an available pad site. I'm still searching for a site plan for the Target, Gallery Furniture, and Burlington that will be next to Palladium.

post-11790-0-21484100-1395496216_thumb.p

• The title was changed to Highway 99 And W. Bellfort Ave.
  • The title was changed to Highway 99 And West Bellfort Ave.

Archived