• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ritz_carlton_logo.jpg

i am openly praying that houston's next ritz carlton shall end up downtown.

upon my view, the central location as per the los angeles ritz carlton, infused with it's downtown l.a. live concept... is right in the mix of all pertinent activity.

with the superbowl forthcoming, this same location concept, would do wonders for houston's reputation...

Edited by monarch
  • Like 2

ritz_carlton_logo.jpg

upon my view, the central location as per the los angeles ritz carlton, infused with it's downtown l.a. live concept... is right in the mix of all pertinent activity.

with the superbowl forthcoming, this same location concept, would do wonders for houston's reputation...

I have to agree that a downtown Ritz Carlton will also be great. When the Ritz finally decides on what to do, Houston will probably end up with 3...downtown, uptown and The Woodlands. Atlanta has 3.

ritz_carlton_logo.jpg

I have to agree that a downtown Ritz Carlton will also be great. When the Ritz finally decides on what to do, Houston will probably end up with 3...downtown, uptown and The Woodlands. Atlanta has 3.

ritz_carlton_logo.jpg

ritz_carlton_logo.jpg

ritz_carlton_logo.jpg

ritz_carlton_logo.jpg

ritz_carlton_logo.jpg

ritz_carlton_logo.jpg

ritz_carlton_logo.jpg

ritz_carlton_logo.jpg

ritz_carlton_logo.jpg

ritz_carlton_logo.jpg

Atlanta has two in the city. One in Buckhead and one downtown. Where is the 3rd? Are you including Reynolds Plantation? 75 miles from the metroplex? Having lived there for over a decade, Atlantans would not really consider that "Atlanta"... Not by a stretch. Where's the 3rd?

Edited by UtterlyUrban

Atlanta has two in the city. One in Buckhead and one downtown. Where is the 3rd? Are you including Reynolds Plantation? 75 miles from the metroplex? Having lived there for over a decade, Atlantans would not really consider that "Atlanta"... Not by a stretch. Where's the 3rd?

http://atlanta.curbed.com/archives/2013/08/19/novare-confident-third-skyhouse-will-fly-in-atlanta.php

I apologize, I thought that the poster to which I was responding was commenting on Ritz Carltons in Atlanta not skyhouses. Sure seemed that way even when I re-read it.

I admittedly didn't even read his or her post. :P  I just saw the title of the thread and happened to be looking at Skyhouse in Atlanta at the time and saw you were asking for the third location of a project. Put two and two together and thought you meant a third Skyhouse.