I was looking on my phone, so I thought that was the pool on top of the garage. Once I enlarged the photo, I see my mistake. But really the placenta on the southeast corner is no better. People love the rooftop pools. (On top of the garages). The Spires pool is down low and it's depressing.

Good grief, autocorrect wrote placenta when I wanted to say placement. Forgive me.

I was looking on my phone, so I thought that was the pool on top of the garage. Once I enlarged the photo, I see my mistake. But really the placenta on the southeast corner is no better. People love the rooftop pools. (On top of the garages). The Spires pool is down low and it's depressing.

Good grief, autocorrect wrote placenta when I wanted to say placement. Forgive me.

If autocorrect wrote the wrong word, why wouldn't you just fix it without pointing it out and asking for forgiveness all in the same post?   <_<

Doesn't make sense.

• Like 1

What are you talking about? I was just pointing out that I guess he's right to an extent, if you were coming from the west this project would be the first thing you see coming out of the trench.. But so what?

I have no idea what I am taking about.

That's why I said we will have to wait and see.

I certainly love the building. Dunno yet if I like where it will be plopped

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The 20 story Chelsea-Montrose project will include 305 apartment homes and over 15,000 SF of high end amenity space. Apartment homes will range in size from 720 SF one bedrooms to 2807 SF Penthouses (Townhomes). Construction is scheduled to begin in the spring of 2014 with the first apartment homes being available in the spring of 2016.

20 STORY TOWER

305 LUXURY APARTMENT HOMES

4 Chelsea Blvd.

HOUSTON, TX 77006

http://www.streetlightsres.com/new-add.html

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've long thought this immediate area was ripe for some more of these buildings.  The proximity to Montrose and the Museum District cannot be ignored.  Though to be honest I almost wish some more of these would crop up along the north and east sides of Herman Park.

• Like 1