Dominion Post Oak Apartments At 2323 McCue Rd.

mojeaux131

this building is shaping up pretty well. i'm excited about its completion (correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think it's done yet? what do y'all think? i'm sorry, i keep having trouble posting images--i find an image on a site, but what exactly is the url for the image itself? can anyone help this poor, lost building dork?

• Like 1

This thread probably says all you need to know for photos

http://www.houstonarchitecture.info/haif/i...owtopic=195&hl=

If you are just trying to get an image off the site, then right click the picture, go to properties, then it will say address (URL), highlight that, copy it and paste it into a post, then put "picture's URL" (no quotation marks)

And I do not believe that the Dominion is done yet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they can get rid of those nasty strip malls in Uptown. The Dominion is coming aliong quite well, too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My only complaint about the Dominion is the color and that fact it is rental apartments.

If the color was darker and the units were condos are least planned to turn into condos i would be reall happy. But i'm am happy with the increased interest in developers to build up instead of horizontal.

• Like 1

it has taken them FOREVER to get to this point.

Montebello is bigger and went up faster. I believe the rental mid-rise on Post Oak by Uptown Park also went up faster than this building.

Perhaps my time frame is skewed, but I remember it being that same way for almost a year and a half.

It all depends on the permit process, weather and access.

Don't forget that McCue was rebuilt while this building was being constructed. The project also has a tighter constraint to build in versus 1200 post oak, montebello, and ville d'est

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
:( Dominion Post Oak has been open 4 months and is now full. Was at about 40% about twoo weeks ago. Up until that time resident quality and service good. Now it is truly a residence that will trash(crash) soon! The new residents from La. are trashing the place. Stinky dogs as big as small ponies...poop in the elevator...urine in the elevators. Club room now nursery and playroom. Find new residents rude...pool area always a mess. The poor staff especially maintenance(too few) are working themselves to a frazzle! I am from South America and I have never seen such rudeness and lack of consideration for others. Looking for a new residence already!!!!