MCM 303: Multifamily In Memorial City

Urbannizer

i'm seeing this mid-century look everywhere now.  i'm afraid it's the next big thing.  i like it, but most of these are simply generic apartment complex boxes with a unique feature in key places.  nice, but it's still just boxes.

i'm seeing this mid-century look everywhere now.  i'm afraid it's the next big thing.  i like it, but most of these are simply generic apartment complex boxes with a unique feature in key places.  nice, but it's still just boxes.

Mid-Century has been the next big thing for at least 5 years now. Even before Mad Men. It seems like every house you see in a commercial on television has some mid-century in it.

infill is infill. It's a  thousand times better than the garden style apartments. Thankfully those only go up in the burbs now.

The same could be said for virtually every building ever built.

• The title was changed to MCM 303: Multifamily In Memorial City

Archived