Eighteen25 Downtown: Multifamily At 1825 San Jacinto St.

Urbannizer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This one was listed as under construction in the most recent downtown development map, but it doesn't look like they've done anything to me.

That's because they haven't.

Grass is hard to grow. That's why I live in a high rise. No green thumb here. I will give them some credit for growing grass on their flattened lot.. But, they aren't turning dirt, it seems. $45 oil strikes again?

• Like 1

Based on the lack of details on the site I think the final rendering will look completely different, and that might not be a bad thing.

The garage could use work on the sides fronting st Joseph and San Jacinto.

the features section of the website is still under construction. It would be nice if they house certain amenities on the ground floor of the garage facing these streets so that the building would look more welcoming.

A nice leasing center, lobby, fitness room, etc would be nice. Things with windows instead of blank walls.

The upper part of the building isn't bad looking. A bit busy, but not bad.

• 3 weeks later...

The city need to say to these guy's were trying to do something with DT.. if you don't want to be a part of that fall back and let someone who does have a crack...DT estate is not for the faint of heart

and who exactly do you think is gonig to come in and scoop up this property and get a project off the ground in this envirnoment? i'll give you a hint - no one.

it's like some of yall live in a fantasty world where money is free and economic conditions don't matter.

• Like 4

and who exactly do you think is gonig to come in and scoop up this property and get a project off the ground in this envirnoment? i'll give you a hint - no one.

Uhhhhhh, how bout any of the numerous developers who HAVE taken the DLI and ran with it and have started or are about to start construction, right now, in our current "awl crash" climate?

Or better yet, nevermind, you're right, because of the oil crash, NO ONE IS BUILDING ANYTHING IN DOWNTOWN RIGHT NOW, all those cranes are a mass hallucination because according to you, "who is going to get a project off the ground in this environment? I'll give you a hint. NO ONE."

Seems like you're the one living in a fantasy world. :rolleyes:

You know swtsig, I used to like you as a poster, you had good inside info, you added content to threads.

Not any more.

Now it seems like all you do is follow people around in threads, quoting them and telling them how stupid they are, all in a pissy little manner.

It's gotten old.

• Like 6