Eighteen25 Downtown: Multifamily At 1825 San Jacinto St.

Urbannizer

I'll be the first to agree that his restoration of the Rice, Dakota, Clarke Court on West Clay, and the Hogg Palace, are all exceptional projects that deserve the gold brick he was awarded and all of the accolades he has received. My displeasure with Randall Davis is the designs of his new buildings. Marginal at best. Thats just my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

I'll be the first to agree that his restoration of the Rice, Dakota, Clarke Court on West Clay, and the Hogg Palace, are all exceptional projects that deserve the gold brick he was awarded and all of the accolades he has received. My displeasure with Randall Davis is the designs of his new buildings. Marginal at best. Thats just my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

I agree. When you say marginal at best, you're being kind.

• Like 1

slightly bummed this one wont be a high-rise anymore, but ill gladly take the infill/increase in residential population downtown. especially in this part of DT. is number 29 new? the "Planned 5 story by Leon"? i dont remember anything about that one..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And in other news, a city water main was found to have developed a leak... :P

No, I was right. The cylindrical clay drillings were soil samples. I noticed they were at strategic points all scross the lot.

In other news the american fencing company started putting up a fence around the property about half an hour ago and the cherry demolition company is on site too. This building looks like it will be coming down soon

• Like 6

No, I was right. The cylindrical clay drillings were soil samples. I noticed they were at strategic points all scross the lot.

In other news the american fencing company started putting up a fence around the property about half an hour ago and the cherry demolition company is on site too. This building looks like it will be coming down soon

No lie

• Like 4

No lie

Yep. Thanks for the pic.

I was planning on taking one but never got the chance.

The cherry demolition truck didn't stay long, and out doesn't seem like any prep/ work had been done inside the building. It still hasn't been gutted. But the fence is a good sign.I had been noticing mpre homeless sleeping around this building since the glass shop moved in July.

Hopefully the new building goes up quickly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...