HAIF - Houston's original social media

Proposed Senior Living Complex: Hallmark Dr. & Garretson Ln.

I'll be careful how I describe this location as there are SO MANY banks in this area that it gets confusing (and a bit hysterical).  This is along the north side of San Felipe and just east of Garrettson Lane (I got the address by clicking "What is here?" on google maps [to no avail], so it may be inaccurate).  

Anyway, chain link fence around the site, digging in the back away from San Felipe... it kind of looks like utility work, but I didn't have my binoculars when I was in Panera.  The bank has been closed for the past three years... anyone know what's going on?

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

It's been demo'd so something is going there. It's a very small lot, though, so unless it was purchased along with the apartment complex behind it (which would be extremely plausible and one could argue almost necessary) I'm not too sure what could go there.

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Highrise Tower changed the title to Proposed Senior Living Complex: Hallmark Dr & Garretson Ln
  • 3 months later...
  • Highrise Tower changed the title to Proposed Senior Living Complex: Hallmark Dr. & Garretson Ln.