HAIF - Houston's original social media

The Travis (3300 Main) by PM Realty Group: 30-Story, 336-Unit High-Rise

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.rtkl.com/wip/the-winners/3300-main/         RTKL Associates was also the architect for 2929 Weslayan.          

They FINALLY turned the lights back onto the building! Waited for months to take a pic for y’all!  

Midtown's rapidly expanding skyline district:    

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 8:20 PM, Brooklyn173 said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=3be179f8ebb3223fimageproxy.php?img=&key=3be179f8ebb3223fimageproxy.php?img=&key=3be179f8ebb3223fDSC_5532.jpg.929b7b63833ba00c7976355b9ba49181.jpg

Here's hoping that the repairs being made to Trinity Episcopal Church include an over-all cleaning.
The old girl is in dire need of a good bath.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, hindesky said:

3rUdPia.jpg

61wCQwc.jpg

I sure hope there ends up being some type of screening covering those parking levels, but based on a rendering I saw a while back in this thread, I am not going to hold my breath waiting.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have there been any announcements on retailers opening here?  Hoping this building grows on me over time, and solid retailers that serve the neighborhood will certainly help.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, CREguy13 said:

Have there been any announcements on retailers opening here?  Hoping this building grows on me over time, and solid retailers that serve the neighborhood will certainly help.

I checked the windows on Travis but didn't see any signs or permits for retail.

I am curious about this building. Strikes me the poster child of cost engineering. The shape isn't bad, but when you look at the stucco - it looks dated / sloppy.

I guess this boils down to materials... 

It will hopefully bring a lot of life and energy into midtown. Agree with @CREguy13 that the retailers can help make this a solid development portfolio.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Avossos said:

I am curious about this building. Strikes me the poster child of cost engineering. The shape isn't bad, but when you look at the stucco - it looks dated / sloppy.

I guess this boils down to materials... 

It will hopefully bring a lot of life and energy into midtown. Agree with @CREguy13 that the retailers can help make this a solid development portfolio.

Yes, I hope they use higher design/finish standards for their future project at Montrose/Westheimer. Or sell the property to someone else, like Hines or Hanover.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Highrise Tower changed the title to The Travis (3300 Main) by PM Realty Group: 30-Story, 336-Unit High-Rise

Just to keep me from jumping off the ledge, PLEASE tell me the rest of the paint is back-ordered due to COVID -19 and it will be here in 2-3 weeks!!!!!!!? 😩

6FED68CC-FCB0-4778-B13A-9CF4AEF2D777.jpeg

38FEAFDC-A05E-47C4-B4E4-DF5DC72CEFE6.jpeg

• Like 6
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...