The Travis: Multifamily High-Rise At 3300 Main St.

Urbannizer

5 hours ago, UtterlyUrban said:

That's a storm water permit?  I guess it could be, as it says in the first column, "the date that the disturbed soils are stabilized."  

Yes, but the date can be changed at any time by submitting a Notice of Change to the TCEQ. So take with a grain of salt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found this in the MMD Annual Report:

The Authority continues holds the property located at 3300 Main Street within the Zone to assist in mitigating blight and incentivizing redevelopment.    During fiscal year 2014 the Authority received a contract to purchase this property by a private developer. In Fiscal Year 2016, the Fifth Amendment to the contract extended the closing of 3300 Main Street to June 1, 2016, and then the Sixth Amendment extended the closing to December 30, 2016 and provides for the demolition of the improvements on the property to be completed by October 30, 2016.

source: http://houstonmidtown.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/FS-2016-Midtown-Redevelopment-Authority-final-report.pdf

• Like 2

3 hours ago, brijonmang said:

@phillip_white you will become a HAIF legend if you can provide videos like this on a somewhat regular basis. Great stuff, thank you for doing this. 

I actually had someone approach me with a paid gig while I was setting up for this flight and another one at Hardy Yards this past weekend (see YouTube), so the pleasure is all mine! :D

• Like 5

6 hours ago, EllenOlenska said:

Fantastic @phillip_white. I don't mean to be greedy, but may I request one over where the Australian is building several blocks north-northeast? 

Funny you mention that.  I was actually thinking about looking for open windows on the upper floor so that I might be able to fly inside...

• Like 2