Sam's Club Planned For NE Corner Bellaire Blvd. And Grand Pkwy.

Brak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Saw a layout of thiis Sam's Club. The front of the store will be facing Bellaire. I am told preliminary work for utilities and drainage is underway. No info on construction start date

• 1 month later...

Roche contractors was awarded the contract and expects a finish date of September 2014.  Note that this announcement as well as the construction plans locate the store in "Cinco Ranch" - I suppose because it is the most well-known nearby community.

http://www.rocheconstructors.com/dyn/news_singleArticle.cfm?id=135

There's a bunch of good info under the plans secion of this website:

https://secure.smartbidnet.com/External/PublicPlanRoom.aspx?Id=110167

Any idea where the traffic signal (mentioned on Roche's website) will go? I guess it might make sense for it to go at Bellaire / Parkway Lakes Ct (about halfway down the site)

Edit: Confirmed location of traffic signal at Bellaire / Parkway Lakes Ct in "6050-OVERALL_SITE_PLAN-6867_v1.pdf". Also the store faces the southwest. I kind of like this layout better than facing west towards Grand Pkwy.

post-11790-0-97305100-1394541692_thumb.p

I am passing this info throughout our neighborhood. I expect a huge uprising as this says our Monument Parkway Lakes sign is being removed plus showing truck entrances in front of our clubhouse. The traffic on Bellaire could be a nightmare with that stoplight until they finish Bellaire all the way to Peek

• 2 months later...

Just got the following in an email from my neighborhood talking about nearby road completions. Not quite a news flash but its good to know the timeline.

Good Afternoon Residents:

We have received updates from County Commissioner Andy Meyers regarding road completions in or surrounding Lakemont, please see below:

Completion of Bellaire to 99- estimated time frame 12- 15 months

Completion of Peek connecting to Beechnut- Within the next 3 months

Mason Road completion to 99 is dependent on the neighboring developer.  As the community is built out the roads will be built.

Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact your local county office at 281. 238.1400

We wish everyone to have a safe Memorial Weekend!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Sam's Club Planned For NE Corner Bellaire Blvd. And Grand Pkwy.

Archived