Sign in to follow this  
mrfootball

Cypress Crossing Development

Caldwell companies announces a new 15-acre, upscale town center-style development akin to CityCentre and Market Street for the Cypress area at FM 1960 and Hwy 290. The development will include a central park area, hotel and conference center, retail, restaurants, Class A offices, etc.

More details here:

http://impactnews.com/houston-metro/cy-fair/cypress-crossing-development-to-serve-as-new-mixed-use-cente/

• Like 1

I agree that this would make a killing and be packed much like City Centre.

I'm all for it....but these renderings don't match up.  Maybe one is from a different design?

CityCentre is around 37 acres while this is 15 acres.

I think it has potential to be a nice addition to the area, but I wouldn't expect it to literally be another Citycentre or Market Street on the same scale as those developments.

Hopefully they sign some decent tenants and restaurants.  290 is lacking.

I believe I read that the clear cut area on the south side of 290 between Huffmeister and FM 1960 is going to be for an industrial park of some sort.

• Like 1

So this is going in right around that Memorial Hermann building? Major road construction over there today, was a real mess.

To be fair this was never really in Cypress. It's about as close to Cypress as it is to Jersey Village; certainly lackluster but probably the right choice given the demographics of the immediate area.