Catalyst: Residential High-Rise At 1475 Texas Ave.

TowerSpotter

Hmmmm.

From the dates of some of these picutures it looks like they are doing about a floor every two weeks? Am I seeing that correctly? If so, is that a normal pace? For some reason, I thought buildings "typically" rise at about a floor per week. For those of you in the business, is there a "sorta-kinda-ballpark" generally accepted target like that?

Hmmmm.

From the dates of some of these picutures it looks like they are doing about a floor every two weeks? Am I seeing that correctly? If so, is that a normal pace? For some reason, I thought buildings "typically" rise at about a floor per week. For those of you in the business, is there a "sorta-kinda-ballpark" generally accepted target like that?

I think that last photo is about a week old...however, they are going a floor every 10 days or so at the moment.  They are still doing the parking garage portion so I think things will speed up when they get to the actual residence floors.  Garage floors always seem to go slower.

• Like 2

That looks like a very flat, very blank wall.  What's that side going to look like?  Not a towering wall of concrete right?

The renderings show a ~7 story low-rise section with an amenity deck on the East side. Foundation columns are there, but they have not started to build up to keep pace with the tower.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...