Catalyst: Residential High-Rise At 1475 Texas Ave.

TowerSpotter

If they actually broke ground, they would be forfeiting a lot of parking revenue whilst sweating out the construction financing.

Presumably they wouldn't break ground though, even ceremonially, until they had secured financing? Usually the ceremonial groundbreaking is shortly before construction begins.

Presumably they wouldn't break ground though, even ceremonially, until they had secured financing? Usually the ceremonial groundbreaking is shortly before construction begins.

I was just being silly/pessimistic, I don't know anything.

The sandbox was still sitting there when I drove by this morning, so now they have to get a demolition permit (joking again).

The sandbox was still sitting there when I drove by this morning, so now they have to get a demolition permit (joking again).

Someone with a truck (or a mobile crane?) should carry it over to Preston and Travis and a group of us could break ground on the Residences at Market Square. Maybe even take some photos and put together a press release to send to the Chronicle, since they typically run press releases as news stories anyway, right?

• Like 6

Someone with a truck (or a mobile crane?) should carry it over to Preston and Travis and a group of us could break ground on the Residences at Market Square. Maybe even take some photos and put together a press release to send to the Chronicle, since they typically run press releases as news stories anyway, right?

Lmfao

We need to find someone with a large white tent, some golden shovels, and a few white hard hats... Do any fellow HAIFers have the goods/can you come through for us so we can have a ground breaking ceremony?

Be sure to dress formal!

Edited by cloud713

word-24.jpg

....seems to know no bounds here!

the lobby - luxurious

the pool terrace / deck - luxurious

interior designs - luxurious

the overall edifice - luxurious

ground floor retail - will have to be luxurious in order to cater to the uber residents.  just sayin...

• Like 1