Mid Main: Mixed-Use Development For Midtown

Urbannizer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know whats to become of the Antique store across the street? Is that place even open?? I never see anyone in there, ever. Those storefronts are prime retail space though, when Mid Main is complete and all the retail moves in this area could be amazing if you had retail on BOTH sides of Main street and not just the Natachees/Continental Club side.

• Like 4

A few of the storefronts are remodeled, but I think the owners have put all of their focus on building Mid Main.  I would imagine there will be a lot of interest in those vacant units once the behemoth completes.  Perhaps they're just holding off before signing leases so they can lock in as much rent as possible?  I could be wrong though... maybe there's a ghost that needs extracting.

Does anyone know whats to become of the Antique store across the street? Is that place even open?? I never see anyone in there, ever. Those storefronts are prime retail space though, when Mid Main is complete and all the retail moves in this area could be amazing if you had retail on BOTH sides of Main street and not just the Natachees/Continental Club side.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure that the owners of block 334 are looking further than the exact number of months that the rent will pay off the note.  

Why would they go through all the trouble of building the complex just to break even?