Market Square Tower: 40-Story High-Rise At 777 Preston St.

Urbannizer

Yes, this building really does stand out coming in from the north. It stands out prominent from 45 and 10. At first I thought it was 609 main then I realized it was too skinny to be 609 main. My perception was off, didn't really expect this to be so prominently central. Hines market Square should give the north face an even deeper look

• Like 2

Love this new building but the garage next door  . . . . not so much. Are there any plans for a face lift of some sort? Vines? Mural? Something?

They ought to for what they now charge monthly for parking.

^ preach! They also ought to give us real sized parking spaces, but alas, I digress.

I think the spaces along the outside walls are bigger.  I drive an SUV and don't seem to have a problem.  The inner spaces seem smaller.  The spaces at the Alley Garage are way to small.

I think the spaces along the outside walls are bigger.  I drive an SUV and don't seem to have a problem.  The inner spaces seem smaller.  The spaces at the Alley Garage are way to small.

I'll take your word for it. I got lucky and ended up with a spot on the end and drive a crossover, so my life could be worse, but the rest of my office is on the inner loop and all drive full size sedans, trucks, and SUVs. Most of them can't help that even parked straight, their tires are on both lines.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I saw where this was reported earlier, just not sure what they've planned. As someone mentioned before, $2.9 million won't buy much.

Triton posted it. "$2,900,000.00 remodel of the parking garage. Construction permit pulled in Feb 24, 2015.".

It won't buy much... Anyone seen concepts yet?