Market Square Tower: 40-Story High-Rise At 777 Preston St.

Urbannizer

_Market_Square_Tower1.jpg

http://www.stewart.com/en/spotlights/vol39/region/central/market-square-tower.html

This 463-unit, non-smoking building features lavish interiors well-equipped with wood flooring, carpeted bedrooms, stone countertops and floors in bathrooms and kitchens, solid core doors and large walk-in closets with built-ins. In addition, Market Square Tower is 40 stories tall, offering dramatic views of Houston’s skyline from oversized balconies.

Market Square Tower offers vast amenities, including a golf simulator, basketball court, his-and-her spa rooms, a resort-style pool, outdoor kitchen with grill, spacious party room, catering and demonstration kitchens, and a conference and business center, to name a few. In addition, one of Market Square Tower’s most exclusive amenities is the Sky Gym, featuring a fully appointed fitness center overlooking downtown as well as a rooftop lap pool with a cantilevered, glass-bottom appendage, extending over the street 500 feet below.

Completion is scheduled for October 2016.

• Like 9

"Non-smoking"

Ugh, god this fad is really starting to catch on here...

I didn't think you could smoke inside a rented place in the city? Why would you want to anyways? I'm sure they allow it on their balconies and maybe by the pool, but certainly not indoors.

Of course you maybe talking about a legal in Colorado kind of smoking, in which case is illegal all around.

• Like 1

I didn't think you could smoke inside a rented place in the city? Why would you want to anyways? I'm sure they allow it on their balconies and maybe by the pool, but certainly not indoors.

Of course you maybe talking about a legal in Colorado kind of smoking, in which case is illegal all around.

Nah I was being sarcastic...pretend that comment is from the 80's ;)

As Ive said in the past I think that the Market Square 40 story high rise and the Hines 32 story project might actually block out much

of the new Hines 609 Main coming in from I-45. Only because of where they both are positioned far north of 609 Main they seem to line

up and will block a large portion of the lower floors. Just my guess.