Sign in to follow this  
RedScare

College Football Challenge 2013

Yeah, missing a week really kills your interest. Maybe we can PM each other if there are no entries by a certain time.

Yeah, missing a week really kills your interest. Maybe we can PM each other if there are no entries by a certain time.

Definitely.  That would be cool.  It'll keep everyone looking out for everyone else.  Haha.

Wow! I've never seen this many people sign up. This may be a fun year. For all you new guys, don't let sowanome fool you. She may be a girl, but she always kicks our butts!

Good luck to everyone.

Wow! I've never seen this many people sign up. This may be a fun year. For all you new guys, don't let sowanome fool you. She may be a girl, but she always kicks our butts!

Good luck to everyone.

No kidding. I feel good that I picked the exact same winners she did but got waxed on the confidence points.

Haha. I'd like to think so, but Sowanome is killing it. ;)

I follow CFB very closely. Big props to sowaname. You've earned the right to trash talk me. I'm getting worked over.

Thanks Prag and JT16...let's just say that I've gotten lucky and I also have a few unfair advantages as it relates to scouting CFB or NFL.

Is anyone setting this up?? It's the last few days!

EDIT: I just set one up since I saw that Redscare had been the ring leader in the past.  

http://games.espn.go.com/college-football-pickem/2014/en/group?groupID=31315

It's private and if that link doesn't work for you the group name is: HAIF 2014 

Password: haif2014

Come one, come all!

Edited by brijonmang
  • Like 1

This is a bump to get more people in.  Sorry for the late notice but it had slipped my mind.  Make sure to have your username the same as your name on here so we know who is who!

Group: HAIF 2014

Password: haif2014

Just bumping this again to try and get as many people in as we can.  The more people, the more fun.  I'll also post in the new 2014 college football thread.

Last time I'll bump this before the first week's games.  If you haven't joined, what are you waiting for? It's free and fun.

Make sure to get your picks submitted by the FIRST GAME TOMORROW @ 11:00AM!!!  After that games will start locking up and you won't be able to pick.  Good luck to none of you.