Cool New Video Marketing The Woodlands

TowerSpotter

"Stunning architectural standards."

Compared to what, a commie block? These videos are absolute garbage. Can the target audience for these bullshlaka videos not see through it? It just blows my mind that this kind of crap is marketing...

Marketing-wise, a bit, but getting spectacular views of The Woodlands, I enjoy.

the marketing is to investors interested in owning or at least owning an interest in the featured buildings.  i wonder if they need capital to move forward on other projects or this is the natural progression of this business: build, lease, sell.

the marketing is to investors interested in owning or at least owning an interest in the featured buildings.  i wonder if they need capital to move forward on other projects or this is the natural progression of this business: build, lease, sell.

I thought HHC was developing the remaining acreage in TW themselves.  Then I read this..

"In The Woodlands, where HHC has the remaining 750 acres of the sprawling planned community, HHC shifted to an auction process and has doubled revenue per acre. Developers there are now paying $614,000 per acre for building lots. "

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2013/08/16/interest-rate-fears-drag-down-howard-hughes-corp-buying-opportunity/

the marketing is to investors interested in owning or at least owning an interest in the featured buildings. i wonder if they need capital to move forward on other projects or this is the natural progression of this business: build, lease, sell.

Striking while the iron is hot... Houston is quite possibly the strongest CRE market in the country. Class A+ office properties with high credit tenants under longterm leases are bringing in ridiculous #'s at low caps. HHC would be crazy to not try and monetize these assets.

And yes, believe it or not these marketing materials aren't designed to capture the attention of architecture forum posters.

• 5 weeks later...

hughes landing just keeps getting uglier.  the first building is ugly with a huge ac/utility visible on top (and it's WHITE).  building #2 will be the same.  hughes is cashing in on woodlands prime property like a pimp with a fresh-faced virgin........makes me sick.  10 waterway looks like a cheaper design now too.  just stupid..........

• The title was changed to Cool New Video Marketing The Woodlands

Archived