Bigg Ass Texas!

Dominax

Texas

Texas is sooo BIGG

that its the biggest of the 48 states

Its the bigger than over more of 100 countries throughout the world

As your'e traveling I-10 from El Paso to Orange Texas paying much gas as possible uu would assumed u crosss all through the country of France!

Come on guys, give him a break. I think it's kinda sad that some of you make fun of a quality contributor to this site.

I too love Texas, Dominax. It's a big state and it will always be in my heart. As big as it is, it takes many hours to traverse and has many geological regions and many fascinating places. :)

Are you from Texas Dominax? Where exactly are you?

Yes, Alaska is the largest state. For some reason he decided to limit the United States to just the states that would prove his point.

It's like New York bragging that it's the biggest state in the Tri-State Area. Whoopdie-freakin-do. You're either the biggest or your not. And even though I like Texas, it's not the biggest state.

Guest danax
Texas

Texas is sooo BIGG

that its the biggest of the 48 states

Its the bigger than over more of 100 countries throughout the world

As your'e traveling I-10 from El Paso to Orange Texas paying much gas as possible uu would assumed u crosss all through the country of France!

At least driving through France would be interesting and scenic. That stretch of highway in West Texas ain't nothin to brag about I hear.

This whole "Texas can whoop your state" mentality is precisely why a lot of the country looks at us as a bunch of idiots. It's not a bad place but a lot of it is essentially a wasteland.

actually depends on your perception:

West Texas has mountains and desert (Big Bend)

Gulf: Beaches

East Texas: Swamp (exotic) :P

Central: Rolling Hills

North Texas: um... hrm... farm maybe? I don't know.

4 or 5 big Megacities:

Houston, Dallas/Ft.Worth, San Antonio, El Paso (its counted as one of the largest cities in Texas), etc...

but how many states have all this included? It defines Texas has having alot of characteristics in its terrain.

• 3 months later...
Oh, close enuf.

I highly recommend the book entitled, "The Five States of Texas" by Donald Whisenhunt. In the state constitution, the state would be allowed to divide up into five separate states. This book explains the advantages of that since Texas is so big.

I highly recommend the book entitled, "The Five States of Texas" by Donald Whisenhunt. In the state constitution, the state would be allowed to divide up into five separate states. This book explains the advantages of that since Texas is so big.

I would hope that, that would never happen.

• 3 weeks later...
4 or 5 big Megacities:

Houston, Dallas/Ft.Worth, San Antonio, El Paso (its counted as one of the largest cities in Texas), etc...

If you were to consider El Paso - Juarez as single metropolitian stastical area, I think the population would be over 3 million.

McAllen - Reynosa as well as Brownsville - Harlingen - Matamoros both should tally close to two million (maybe more) in a metro statistical area. Los Laredos are probably close to if not greater than one million in population.

El Paso is the next of the Texas metros - first outside the Texas Triangle - I expect to begin registering 20-30% increases in population from census to census. El Paso is the next Phoenix???

If you were to consider El Paso - Juarez as single metropolitian stastical area, I think the population would be over 3 million.

El Paso is the next of the Texas metros - first outside the Texas Triangle - I expect to begin registering 20-30% increases in population from census to census. El Paso is the next Phoenix???

I believe El Paso to be one of the most alieninated cities in America.

Archived