Jump to content
Urbannizer

Development List for Buildings in Houston

Recommended Posts

I would like to see the companies that I work for/with take up some of the space in the 30-40 year old buildings instead of moving to the suburbs. I've been involved in 2 moves to the suburbs because of the high cost of office space in the core. Shouldn't some of the space being opened up by the flight to quality make the older buildings more affordable or is there some economic reason that this doesn't work. 

 

Bottom line, why do I have to work in Sugarland or halfway to Katy when there is empty space downtown? Maybe we need to stop upgrading to attract new tenants and invest that money in lowering lease rates to attract more businesses to the core. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, jgriff said:

Maybe we need to stop upgrading to attract new tenants and invest that money in lowering lease rates to attract more businesses to the core. 

 

Your basically advocating for rent freezing or how affordable housing is regulated which not only has been proven not to work in the general sense (only really works in isolated instances) it certainly goes against the ethos of our city. The market at some point or another figures it out, and finds a way to correct itself.

 

23 minutes ago, jgriff said:

I would like to see the companies that I work for/with take up some of the space in the 30-40 year old buildings instead of moving to the suburbs. I've been involved in 2 moves to the suburbs because of the high cost of office space in the core. Shouldn't some of the space being opened up by the flight to quality make the older buildings more affordable or is there some economic reason that this doesn't work.

 

This is exactly what I'm talking about though. Not only do we have an abnormal amount of office stock compared to the size of our population, but its also scattered throughout the entire city and isn't concentrated in one location. Because there is so much cheap space to choose from elsewhere in the city people can avoid the more costly aging stock in downtown. If the enormous stock in the burbs didn't exist then your only option would be downtown, but even if we took the burbs away you still have options in multiple hubs from Downtown, TMC, Uptown, City Centre, Energy Corridor, 1-10 in general, North 610 in general, 290 in general, SpringWoods Village, The Woodlands, etc... What we could do as an option is retrofit older offices to new using like housing whether luxury or affordable housing, whatever it is that we need. The only market that is booming is new construction because again, while spec is still being built its more match with the actual market than the pure speculative building during the boom/bust cycles. The other trend is new office that is focused on one main tenant before its even built, and the it loads up with smaller ones to fill it out rather than just build one building and the lease it all afterwards.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no. I absolutely abhor rent freezing. I was only wondering if the market could react in a way that would make downtown more competitive. A rent freeze would be a disaster.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Luminare Do you have anything on your list that includes the plot of land (and more, idk) that Polka Dot Dogs currently leases a warehouse on? It’s on Ella & 25th and they are supposedly being kicked out for an apartment development. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2020 at 2:25 PM, Luminare said:

This is exactly what I'm talking about though. Not only do we have an abnormal amount of office stock compared to the size of our population, but its also scattered throughout the entire city and isn't concentrated in one location. Because there is so much cheap space to choose from elsewhere in the city people can avoid the more costly aging stock in downtown. 

 

Land values are still fairly cheap throughout Houston but with so much office stock is there any reason to think we will start to see office to apartment/condo conversions outside of Downtown?

Edited by BeerNut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BeerNut said:

 

Land values are still fairly cheap throughout Houston but with so much office stock is there any reason to think we will start to see office to apartment/condo conversions outside of Downtown?

 

Few of my projects outside of Houston have been office --->hotel conversions. Havent seen it too much in Houston yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2020 at 1:52 PM, jgriff said:

I would like to see the companies that I work for/with take up some of the space in the 30-40 year old buildings instead of moving to the suburbs. I've been involved in 2 moves to the suburbs because of the high cost of office space in the core. Shouldn't some of the space being opened up by the flight to quality make the older buildings more affordable or is there some economic reason that this doesn't work. 

 

Bottom line, why do I have to work in Sugarland or halfway to Katy when there is empty space downtown? Maybe we need to stop upgrading to attract new tenants and invest that money in lowering lease rates to attract more businesses to the core. 

I would too.

I miss the charm of downtown. 

The plethora of dining options.

The ease of transit.

The parks.

 

The souless suburban blandness is really depressing. It's like a daily dose of plain oatmeal- wholesome but so unexciting.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HoustonIsHome said:

The soulless suburban blandness is really depressing. It's like a daily dose of plain oatmeal- wholesome but so unexciting.

 

 

that is a great analogy. working downtown is great.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Except it's not really wholesome. It's deeply inefficient, subsidized by downtown and central neighborhoods, contributing to climate change and future flooding, etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Avossos said:

 

 

that is a great analogy. working downtown is great.

It has its problems. Getting parking, exiting parking at the end of the day rush hour, some streets are stinky, getting accosted by the homeless... But the amenities in an organically grown business district for me far out-weight  any perks of suburban office parks. 
 

@Texasota by wholesome I mean being safe and isolated in one's own little car, not having to interact with homeless (or pigeons), cleaner (sterile) less hustle and bustle, safely surrounded by huge lots  tucked in to an office parks. In other words, wholesome in the minds of people who appreciate limited city interaction

Edited by HoustonIsHome
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

---Sunday Update---

v.02 - Alpha - Content Development - Development Update 004

 

For the next few updates I'll be focusing exclusively on "content", in other words, the projects themselves and getting as many on the map and spreadsheet as possible, as this is still the most lacking. I'll be adding a few other things here and there, but that will be the focus going forward.

 

This update had been delayed for a bit due to irl obligations, but I did manage to get one big item off my list and that was all the MetroNext updates off my plate. The title of the update might as well be that, but I also did some other stuff as well. Anyway, lets get to it.

EDIT: Every Wednesday following an update all designations such as "NEW", "UPDATED", and "CHANGE OF CATEGORY" will be wiped clean to make room for the next update, so if you want to see what I did, then please look on the spreadsheet before Wednesday to see what is new, updated, or changed categories before I wipe it clean.

 

Reminder, I do name things different than names of topics on this forum. This is so I can manage both the map and spreadsheet more effectively, and keep things rather standardized. If a name doesn't sound familiar to you then please refer to my new spread sheet! Which can then help you locate the forum discussion and the address which you can then find on the map. Link below:

 

(Spreadsheet)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12R-HUQA61iHwOnsu3ejahd4vDlz3UuWjOSaE_na2xp4/edit?usp=sharing

 

(Map)

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/viewer?hl=en&ll=29.74450800320124%2C-95.37503325305198&z=16&mid=1J_89cR1sxP4muIAHRJlm6TajoQPyoswJ

 

--Added to Spreadsheet--

 

(ON-THE-MARKET, POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT)

 

-WESTMONT

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL J - FUTURE

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL F - FUTURE

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | POTENTIAL UTHEALTH / MDA EXPANSION

-HARDY YARDS | HARDY YARDS EAST

-HARDY YARDS | HARDY YARDS WEST

-HARDY YARDS | HARDY YARDS RESERVE

-HARDY YARDS | UNNAMED POTENTIAL PROJECT

-KIRBY CROSSING + HEB

-METRORAIL | METRONEXT | POTENTIAL PARTNERSHIP FROM FANNIN TO SUGARLAND

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 1

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 2

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 3

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 4

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 5

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 6

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 7

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 8

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 9

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 10

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 11

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 12

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 13

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 14

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 15

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 16

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) THE MARKET AT SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE

-POTENTIAL MULTIFAMILY (1933 DRYDEN RD)

 

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

 

-HARDY YARDS | THE EXCHANGE

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE | THE CANOPY @ SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE

-CITY PLACE @ SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE | HPE HQ

-BOONE MANOR

 

(PROPOSED)

 

-HAVEN AT ELGIN

-SCOTTS STREET LOFTS

-VISTA EAST

-HARRISBURG LOFTS

-2222 PIERCE

-5601 CANAL

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | HOTEL & CONVENTION CENTER

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL I - PARKING/RETAIL

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL A - POSSIBLE TEXAS A&M SITE

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL B - POSSIBLE TEXAS A&M SITE

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL C - TMC COLLABORATIVE

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL D - TMC INDUSTRY

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL E - UT SYSTEM

-2100 MEMORIAL

-EDLOE SUNRISE SENIOR LIVING

 

(PROPOSED (PARKS & REC))

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | "DNA" HELIX PARK/PLAZA


(PROPOSED (INFRASTRUCTURE))

 

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | INFRASTRUCTURE

-METRORAIL (LRT) | METRONEXT | GREEN/PURPLE LINE EXTENSION | THEATER DISTRICT TO COURTHOUSE

-METRORAIL (LRT) | METRONEXT | REDLINE EXTENSION | CROSSTIMBERS TO N SHEPHERD TC

-METRORAIL (LRT) | METRONEXT | GREEN LINE EXTENSION | MAGNOLIA PARK TO HOBBY AIRPORT

-METRORAIL (LRT) | METRONEXT | PURPLE LINE EXTENSION | MLK TO HOBBY AIRPORT

-METRORAPID (BRT) | METRONEXT | BRT FROM MISSOURI CITY TO W LITTLE YORK TC
-METRORAPID (BRT) | METRONEXT | BRT FROM WESTCHASE TO TIDWELL

-METRORAPID (BRT) | METRONEXT | BRT FROM WESTCHASE TO TIDWELL (GULFTON SPLIT)

-METRORAPID (BRT) | METRONEXT | BRT FROM DOWNTOWN TO IAH

-METRORAPID (BRT) | METRONEXT | BRT FROM DOWNTOWN TO HSR STATION

-METRORAPID (SIGNATURE BUS SERVICE) | METRONEXT | FROM DOWNTOWN TO HWY 6

-TEXAS CENTRAL RAILWAY (TCR) | HSR HOUSTON-DALLAS LINE | ROUTE + AFFECTED AREAS

 

(NEAR COMPLETION/COMPLETION)

 

-THE PARKER AT THE PARK

-HOUSTON METHODIST ADMIN BUILDING

 

(ON HOLD)

-SOVEREIGN AT THE BALLPARK (FORMERLY REGALIA AT THE PARK)
 

__________________________________________

 

--Updated Info on Spreadsheet--

 

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

 

-TEXAS TOWER

-THE PRESTON

-ALEXAN RIVER OAKS

-HILTON GARDEN INN / HOME2 SUITES

-THE DRISCOLL AT RIVER OAKS

-THE ASPIRE POST OAK

-ZADOK JEWELERS BLDG

-NOVEL RIVER OAKS

-MID LANE (PHASE 3) | PARK PLACE RIVER OAKS

-UTHEALTH | CONTINUUM OF CARE CAMPUS FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH

-WOMANS HOSPITAL OF TEXAS | MOB + GARAGE

-THE TRAVIS

-BOWEN RIVER OAKS

-HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS - STAYBRIDGE SUITES UPTOWN

-ALTA WEST ALABAMA

-ALTA RIVER OAKS

-FAIRFIELD RESIDENTIAL MIDRISE

-VILLAGE TOWER PLAZA (PHASE 1)

-ALTA WASHINGTON

-ELAN MEMORIAL (PHASE 2) | THE BYRDIE

-EMANCIPATION CENTER ONE

-THE ALLEN (PHASE 1) | THE RESIDENCES AT THE ALLEN / THOMPSON HOTELS

-THE ALLEN (PHASE 1) | RETAIL PAVILION

 

(PROPOSED)

-AMCAL MIDTOWN

 

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION (RENOVATION/REUSE))

-SOUTH MAIN INNOVATION DISTRICT (PHASE 1) THE ION

 

__________________________________________

 

--Added to Map--

 

(ON-THE-MARKET, POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT)

 

-WESTMONT

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL J - FUTURE

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL F - FUTURE

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | POTENTIAL UTHEALTH / MDA EXPANSION

-METRORAIL | METRONEXT | POTENTIAL PARTNERSHIP FROM FANNIN TO SUGARLAND

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 1

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 2

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 3

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 4

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 5

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 6

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 7

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 8

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 9

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 10

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 11

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 12

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 13

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 14

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 15

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) PLOT 16

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE (FUTURE PHASES) THE MARKET AT SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE

-POTENTIAL MULTIFAMILY (1933 DRYDEN RD)

 

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

 

-HARDY YARDS | THE EXCHANGE

-SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE | THE CANOPY @ SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE

-CITY PLACE @ SPRINGWOODS VILLAGE | HPE HQ

 

(PROPOSED)
 

-HAVEN AT ELGIN

-SCOTTS STREET LOFTS

-2222 PIERCE

-5601 CANAL

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | HOTEL & CONVENTION CENTER

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL I - PARKING/RETAIL

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL A - POSSIBLE TEXAS A&M SITE

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL B - POSSIBLE TEXAS A&M SITE

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL C - TMC COLLABORATIVE

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL D - TMC INDUSTRY

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | PARCEL E - UT SYSTEM

-2100 MEMORIAL

-EDLOE SUNRISE SENIOR LIVING

 

(PROPOSED (PARKS & REC))

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | "DNA" HELIX PARK/PLAZA


(PROPOSED (INFRASTRUCTURE))

 

-TMC|3 RESEARCH CAMPUS | INFRASTRUCTURE

-METRORAIL (LRT) | METRONEXT | GREEN/PURPLE LINE EXTENSION | THEATER DISTRICT TO COURTHOUSE

-METRORAIL (LRT) | METRONEXT | REDLINE EXTENSION | CROSSTIMBERS TO N SHEPHERD TC

-METRORAIL (LRT) | METRONEXT | GREEN LINE EXTENSION | MAGNOLIA PARK TO HOBBY AIRPORT

-METRORAIL (LRT) | METRONEXT | PURPLE LINE EXTENSION | MLK TO HOBBY AIRPORT

-METRORAPID (BRT) | METRONEXT | BRT FROM MISSOURI CITY TO W LITTLE YORK TC
-METRORAPID (BRT) | METRONEXT | BRT FROM WESTCHASE TO TIDWELL

-METRORAPID (BRT) | METRONEXT | BRT FROM WESTCHASE TO TIDWELL (GULFTON SPLIT)

-METRORAPID (BRT) | METRONEXT | BRT FROM DOWNTOWN TO IAH

-METRORAPID (BRT) | METRONEXT | BRT FROM DOWNTOWN TO HSR STATION

-METRORAPID (SIGNATURE BUS SERVICE) | METRONEXT | FROM DOWNTOWN TO HWY 6

 

__________________________________________

 

--Updated Info on Map--

***Same As Spreadsheet***

 

__________________________________________

 

--Change in Category--

 

(DEMOLITION TO UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
 

-HANOVER SQUARE | PHASE 1 | BUILDING A

-HANOVER SQUARE | PHASE 1 | BUILDING D

-HANOVER SQUARE | PHASE 1 | BUILDING E

-THE MONTROSE COLLECTIVE

 

(DEMOLITION TO PROPOSED)

 

-HANOVER SQUARE | PHASE 1 | BUILDING B

-HANOVER SQUARE | PHASE 1 | BUILDING F

 

(DEMOLITION TO UNDER CONSTRUCTION (PARKS & REC))

 

-HANOVER SQUARE | PHASE 1| GREEN SPACE

 

(DEMOLITION TO UNDER CONSTRUCTION (INFRASTRUCTURE))

-HANOVER SQUARE | SITE INFRASTRUCTURE

 

(PROPOSED TO UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

-BOONE MANOR (MAP ONLY)

-HARDY YARDS | THE EXCHANGE (MAP ONLY)

 

__________________________________________

 

I'm now tracking on the spreadsheet:

 

61 ON-THE-MARKET/POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENTS (previously 33)

2 DEMOLITIONS (previously 10)

78 UNDER CONSTRUCTION (previously 70)

65 PROPOSED (previously 49)

3 UNDER CONSTRUCTION (RENOVATION/REUSE) (same)

0 PROPOSED (RENOVATION/REUSE (same)

3 UNDER CONSTRUCTION (PARKS & REC) (previously 2)

10 PROPOSED (PARKS & REC) (previously 6)

5 UNDER CONSTRUCTION (INFRASTRUCTURE) (previously 4)

16 PROPOSED (INFRASTRUCTURE) (previously 4)

5 NEAR COMPLETION/COMPLETION (previously 3)

0 DEAD (same)

1 ON HOLD (same)

3 ARCHIVED (same)

 

__________________________________________

 

---Other Updates---

 

-Added designations for changes to projects on the spreadsheet; "NEW", "UPDATED", and "CHANGE IN CATEGORY"

-Added columns to display these new designations along with a date from the previous Sunday Update I posted on here so you can see what has changed since then

-Added a "Change Log" sheet to track changes of versions of the spreadsheet. The posts I make here will be posted as a note which you can hover over in the change log.

-spreadsheet is now on what I'll be calling version v.02 - Alpha - Content Development

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12R-HUQA61iHwOnsu3ejahd4vDlz3UuWjOSaE_na2xp4/edit?usp=sharing

 

__________________________________________

 

As a reminder, please feel free to let me know if you have any ideas to help improve the spreadsheet or the map.

 

Further reminder that this is something that I do on my free time, so not everything is either on the map or spreadsheet, so if it isn't on there it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but that I simply haven't gotten to it yet, etc...

 

As always, thanks to everyone who keeps up with each project thread with valuable info and photography. Without it all, this spreadsheet and map would not be possible.

Edited by Luminare
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

---Sunday Update---

v.03 - Alpha - Format Development - Development Update 005

 

Before adding more to the spreadsheet I thought It would be best to significantly flesh out the format a bit, so no project updates on both spreadsheet and map this week. My hope is with this update the spreadsheet will have a better flow as one reads per column, but also with the added subsections one can scroll quickly to the relevant info they want to digest.

 

__________________________________________

 

Reminder, I do name things different than names of topics on this forum. This is so I can manage both the map and spreadsheet more effectively, and keep things rather standardized. If a name doesn't sound familiar to you then please refer to my new spread sheet! Which can then help you locate the forum discussion and the address which you can then find on the map. Link below:

 

(Spreadsheet)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12R-HUQA61iHwOnsu3ejahd4vDlz3UuWjOSaE_na2xp4/edit?usp=sharing

 

(Map)

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/viewer?hl=en&ll=29.74450800320124%2C-95.37503325305198&z=16&mid=1J_89cR1sxP4muIAHRJlm6TajoQPyoswJ

 

__________________________________________

 

--Format Changes--

 

(NEW FORMAT OF SPREADSHEET) ***CHANGES COLORED IN CYAN FOR UPDATED, PURPLE FOR NEW, AND DARK BLUE FOR CHANGE IN ORDER***

 

*LAST HAIF UPDATE

-UPDATED BY WHO?

-SINCE LAST UPDATE

 

>GENERAL INFO<

-STATUS

-ADDRESS

-NAME

-PHASE

-UPDATED

-LAST PHOTOGRAPHED/SITE VISIT

-VISITED BY WHO?

-CITY

-AREA

-OVERVIEW

-BUILDING COSTS

-HEIGHT(FT)

-FLOORS

-RENDERS?

-PLANS?

-VISUALS ON MAP?

 

>TIMELINE<

-PROPOSED START

-OFFICIAL START

-PROPOSED END

-OFFICIAL END

 

>PRE-DEVELOPMENT<

-REAL ESTATE BROKER

-OWNER

-STATUS

-SALE / INVESTMENT / LEASE

-ACRES (AC)

-SPACE (SQFT)

-AD LINK

 

>DEVELOPMENT TEAM<

-DEVELOPER

-FINANCIER

-ARCHITECT

-DESIGN ARCHITECT

-INTERIOR ARCHITECT

-LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT

-ADDITIONAL SERVICES (DESIGNERS, ARTISTS, ENGINEERS, ETC...)

-GC (GENERAL CONTRACTOR)

 

>PROGRAM<

-PREVIOUS SITE USE/FORMER BLDG

-NEW USE(S)

-OFFICE (SQFT)

-TENANTS (OFFICE)

-RETAIL (SQFT)

-TENANTS (RETAIL)

-SPECIALTY (SQFT)

-TENANTS (SPECIALTY)

-OTHER

-RESIDENTIAL (UNITS)

-RESIDENTIAL (TYPE)

-HOTEL (KEYS)

-HOTEL (TYPE)

 

>ACCREDITATION / CERTIFICATION / AWARDS<

-LEED CERTIFICATION

-ADDITIONAL / OTHER ACCREDITATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION

-AWARDS

 

>DISCUSSION / PUBLICATION<

-FIRST DISCUSSED

-BY WHO?

-HAIF FORUM DISCUSSION

-FIRST PUBLISHED

-BY WHO?

-LINK

 

>LATEST NEWS<

-DATE

-BY WHO?

-LINK

 

(PREVIOUS FORMAT OF SPREADSHEET)

 

*LAST HAIF UPDATED:

-SINCE LAST UPDATE

-STATUS

-ADDRESS

-NAME

-PHASE

-UPDATED

-LAST PHOTOGRAPHED/SITE VISIT

-CITY

-AREA

-OVERVIEW

-BUILDING COSTS

-PROPOSED START

-OFFICIAL START

-PROPOSED END

-OFFICIAL END

-PREVIOUS SITE USE/FORMER BLDG

-HEIGHT (FT)

-FLOORS

-RENDERS?

-PLANS?

-VISUALS ON MAP?

-DEVELOPER

-ARCHITECT

-DESIGN ARCHITECT

-LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT

-INTERIOR ARCHITECT

-DESIGNER

-GC

-USE(S)

-OFFICE (SQFT)

-RETAIL (SQFT)

-RESIDENTIAL (TYPE)

-RESIDENTIAL (UNITS)

-HOTEL (TYPE)

-HOTEL (KEYS)

-SPECIALTY (SQFT)

-TENANTS (OFFICE)

-TENANTS (RETAIL)

-TENANTS (SPECIALTY)

-OTHER

-LEED / OTHER CERTIFICATIONS
-FORUM DISCUSSION

-NEWS

 

__________________________________________

 

---Other Updates---

 

-Added a "To Do List" Sheet

-Spreadsheet is now on what I'll be calling version v.03 - Alpha - Format Development

 

__________________________________________

 

As a reminder, please feel free to let me know if you have any ideas to help improve the spreadsheet or the map.

 

Further reminder that this is something that I do on my free time, so not everything is either on the map or spreadsheet, so if it isn't on there it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but that I simply haven't gotten to it yet, etc...

 

As always, thanks to everyone who keeps up with each project thread with valuable info and photography. Without it all, this spreadsheet and map would not be possible.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Luminare said:

---Sunday Update---

v.03 - Alpha - Format Development - Development Update 005

 

Before adding more to the spreadsheet I thought It would be best to significantly flesh out the format a bit, so no project updates on both spreadsheet and map this week. My hope is with this update the spreadsheet will have a better flow as one reads per column, but also with the added subsections one can scroll quickly to the relevant info they want to digest.

 

__________________________________________

 

Reminder, I do name things different than names of topics on this forum. This is so I can manage both the map and spreadsheet more effectively, and keep things rather standardized. If a name doesn't sound familiar to you then please refer to my new spread sheet! Which can then help you locate the forum discussion and the address which you can then find on the map. Link below:

 

(Spreadsheet)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12R-HUQA61iHwOnsu3ejahd4vDlz3UuWjOSaE_na2xp4/edit?usp=sharing

 

(Map)

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/viewer?hl=en&ll=29.74450800320124%2C-95.37503325305198&z=16&mid=1J_89cR1sxP4muIAHRJlm6TajoQPyoswJ

 

__________________________________________

 

--Format Changes--

 

(NEW FORMAT OF SPREADSHEET) ***CHANGES COLORED IN CYAN FOR UPDATED, PURPLE FOR NEW, AND DARK BLUE FOR CHANGE IN ORDER***

 

*LAST HAIF UPDATE

-UPDATED BY WHO?

-SINCE LAST UPDATE

 

>GENERAL INFO<

-STATUS

-ADDRESS

-NAME

-PHASE

-UPDATED

-LAST PHOTOGRAPHED/SITE VISIT

-VISITED BY WHO?

-CITY

-AREA

-OVERVIEW

-BUILDING COSTS

-HEIGHT(FT)

-FLOORS

-RENDERS?

-PLANS?

-VISUALS ON MAP?

 

>TIMELINE<

-PROPOSED START

-OFFICIAL START

-PROPOSED END

-OFFICIAL END

 

>PRE-DEVELOPMENT<

-REAL ESTATE BROKER

-OWNER

-STATUS

-SALE / INVESTMENT / LEASE

-ACRES (AC)

-SPACE (SQFT)

-AD LINK

 

>DEVELOPMENT TEAM<

-DEVELOPER

-FINANCIER

-ARCHITECT

-DESIGN ARCHITECT

-INTERIOR ARCHITECT

-LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT

-ADDITIONAL SERVICES (DESIGNERS, ARTISTS, ENGINEERS, ETC...)

-GC (GENERAL CONTRACTOR)

 

>PROGRAM<

-PREVIOUS SITE USE/FORMER BLDG

-NEW USE(S)

-OFFICE (SQFT)

-TENANTS (OFFICE)

-RETAIL (SQFT)

-TENANTS (RETAIL)

-SPECIALTY (SQFT)

-TENANTS (SPECIALTY)

-OTHER

-RESIDENTIAL (UNITS)

-RESIDENTIAL (TYPE)

-HOTEL (KEYS)

-HOTEL (TYPE)

 

>ACCREDITATION / CERTIFICATION / AWARDS<

-LEED CERTIFICATION

-ADDITIONAL / OTHER ACCREDITATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION

-AWARDS

 

>DISCUSSION / PUBLICATION<

-FIRST DISCUSSED

-BY WHO?

-HAIF FORUM DISCUSSION

-FIRST PUBLISHED

-BY WHO?

-LINK

 

>LATEST NEWS<

-DATE

-BY WHO?

-LINK

 

(PREVIOUS FORMAT OF SPREADSHEET)

 

*LAST HAIF UPDATED:

-SINCE LAST UPDATE

-STATUS

-ADDRESS

-NAME

-PHASE

-UPDATED

-LAST PHOTOGRAPHED/SITE VISIT

-CITY

-AREA

-OVERVIEW

-BUILDING COSTS

-PROPOSED START

-OFFICIAL START

-PROPOSED END

-OFFICIAL END

-PREVIOUS SITE USE/FORMER BLDG

-HEIGHT (FT)

-FLOORS

-RENDERS?

-PLANS?

-VISUALS ON MAP?

-DEVELOPER

-ARCHITECT

-DESIGN ARCHITECT

-LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT

-INTERIOR ARCHITECT

-DESIGNER

-GC

-USE(S)

-OFFICE (SQFT)

-RETAIL (SQFT)

-RESIDENTIAL (TYPE)

-RESIDENTIAL (UNITS)

-HOTEL (TYPE)

-HOTEL (KEYS)

-SPECIALTY (SQFT)

-TENANTS (OFFICE)

-TENANTS (RETAIL)

-TENANTS (SPECIALTY)

-OTHER

-LEED / OTHER CERTIFICATIONS
-FORUM DISCUSSION

-NEWS

 

__________________________________________

 

---Other Updates---

 

-Added a "To Do List" Sheet

-Spreadsheet is now on what I'll be calling version v.03 - Alpha - Format Development

 

__________________________________________

 

As a reminder, please feel free to let me know if you have any ideas to help improve the spreadsheet or the map.

 

Further reminder that this is something that I do on my free time, so not everything is either on the map or spreadsheet, so if it isn't on there it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but that I simply haven't gotten to it yet, etc...

 

As always, thanks to everyone who keeps up with each project thread with valuable info and photography. Without it all, this spreadsheet and map would not be possible.

Luminare, this is a Tour de Force. Magnificent job.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Twinsanity02 said:

Luminare, this is a Tour de Force. Magnificent job.

 

Thanks, I appreciate it!

 

On 2/10/2020 at 5:35 PM, BigFootsSocks said:

@Luminare Do you have anything on your list that includes the plot of land (and more, idk) that Polka Dot Dogs currently leases a warehouse on? It’s on Ella & 25th and they are supposedly being kicked out for an apartment development. 

 

Yo, for some reason this got lost in my notifications. I remember plotting a bunch of stuff on Ella and 25th. I'm going to start methodically going through a bunch of stuff on the map to get things updated and placed on the spreadsheet soon. I'll be sure to take a look at this when I get to these streets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...