Two Hermann Place & Three Herman Place: High-Rises At 1661 Hermann Dr.

ClutchCity

I'm not cofused!

Is there or is there not a proposed residential tower by HINES just across from the Asia Society?  There is.

Hines & Developer X want to build similar sized buildings in downtown.  Whereas, Hines & Developer Z want to build similar sized buildings in the Museum District.  While one is commercial and the other residential they are still very much comparable.

Edited by arche_757
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NOOOOOooooo!!!!! Lol, for real though, this sucks.. I was really looking forward to having only the third twisting tower in the US.. And possibly a new tallest residential. Ugh, I hope they end up building it. I wonder why they aren't perusing it when the residential market is so hot?

NOOOOOooooo!!!!! Lol, for real though, this sucks.. I was really looking forward to having only the third twisting tower in the US.. And possibly a new tallest residential. Ugh, I hope they end up building it. I wonder why they aren't perusing it when the residential market is so hot?

Didn't Urbanizer say that the 20 storey tower in, I think montrose, would look like this one?

Maybe it's being redesigned to be a 102 story twisting tower?

(sorry!)

actually this one, while an awesome rendering, wasn't as high on my list, since it's outside of one of the major skyscraper zones (downtown, Galleria, energy corridor, med center).  It was kind of a lone ranger

Edited by King Owl

Besides this, the new Chevron tower, and the Ashby High-Rise, what other projects have been delayed? New projects are still being announced. Chevron tower was delayed because they needed to focus their resources elsewhere, and we all know what's going on with the Ashby high-rise. We don't know why this one has been delayed, and just because a few have been pushed back doesn't mean all the other projects will follow suit.

• Like 4