Two Hermann Place & Three Herman Place: High-Rises At 1661 Hermann Dr.

ClutchCity

42 thats going to have a effect

So this is not the one hines is proposing but  another one ? damn at this rate the musuem district will have its own skyline..lol

No, the Hine's one is said to be 22 floors, which is pretty good news because we are getting more towers.

haha yes a new skyline is forming in the museum district.

Edited by TowerSpotter
  • Like 1

wow, this is fantastic!

it just hit me.. this should be the tallest residential tower in the city, since 2929 Weslayan was going to be tallest, but its "only" 40 stories.

Possibly. 4 Leaf Towers are +40 floors, but the Huntingdon is taller and has held the title since It's completion.

• Like 2

Another possible design parallel? This one is in Mississauga, Ontario (suburb of Toronto). Image from Google.

the Toronto tower didnt show up. i wonder if anyone on HAIF went to that meeting where they showed the design.

theres also the infamous Turning Torso.

hsb-turning-torso.jpg

• Like 3

Hi - when I come out to check this blog my expectation is to hear things related to arcitecture and new projects coming to Houston, not how to use English correctly. If you are not going to stick to the purpose of this blog do not make ridiculous comments.

And my expectation when I visit HAIF is that some random FNG has got slightly more snap than thinking he's  entitled to  opine on the rulz his very first post.

Although I must say,  I envy your ability to hear things on HAIF. Most of us only read them.

• Like 1

Looks like this tower has been reduced to 22-stories after concerns that the building will dwarf surrounding buildings:

http://www.museumparkna.org/Resources/Documents/MPNA%20Position%20Statement%20-%20July%2025,%202013.pdf

Edit: I inferred the ''reduced'' part based on the article. I have no inside information aside from what you read on the release.

Edited by wxman
  • Like 1

Looks like this tower has been reduced to 22-stories after concerns that the building will dwarf surrounding buildings:

http://www.museumparkna.org/Resources/Documents/MPNA%20Position%20Statement%20-%20July%2025,%202013.pdf

Edit: I inferred the ''reduced'' part based on the article. I have no inside information aside from what you read on the release.

Wrong project. The document is regarding Hines' tower.

• Like 2