New townhouse community being built at the intersection of San Felipe and Revere. Will be 10 four story townhouses ranging in size from 5,000 square feet to 7,800 square feet and start at $2.2 million. Going up right across from the Winfield Gate townhouse development which started construction some time last year. 

post-10607-0-32202000-1374369975_thumb.j

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/real-estate/article/Project-aims-at-ultra-rich-wanting-to-live-smaller-4676395.php

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I am swept away by the Parisian street scape. The most romantic block in Houston. I eagerly await the headlines around the world, "Houston teleports a block from Palais Royal".

Sorry I got carried away. It's not too terrible but in true Houston fashion this project is watered down from rendering.

• Like 2

I am swept away by the Parisian street scape. The most romantic block in Houston. I eagerly await the headlines around the world, "Houston teleports a block from Palais Royal".

Sorry I got carried away. It's not too terrible but in true Houston fashion this project is watered down from rendering.

You're talking about the store, right?  ;)

I believe some "quotations" should go on the word's "complete" urbannizer :P I drive past this almost every morning, and they seem to have stalled with this one. The back townhomes have been without any plaster for what seems like forever! I just saw them like a few days ago covering the area up with a plastic sheet over the scaffolding getting the area prep'ed for plaster.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Just came on here to ask whatever happened to the development in the rendering, but then scrolled down and realized that the development that I liked so much was that development in the rendering. It turned out great but, it doesn't look like the rendering said it would. Did that house on the corner not sell and that had to change plans? I wonder if they will eventually sell?

Just came on here to ask whatever happened to the development in the rendering, but then scrolled down and realized that the development that I liked so much was that development in the rendering. It turned out great but, it doesn't look like the rendering said it would. Did that house on the corner not sell and that had to change plans? I wonder if they will eventually sell?

That development pictured isn't Saint Honore.. SH hasn't started yet apparently

• 3 weeks later...

Like I have said before, I'm not someone who is in favor of replicating this type of architecture.....but this is pretty nice. I don't really care for the pinched roofs on top. That seems like an after thought! This isn't pushing any boundaries in terms of its architecture nor is it set in our contemporary times, but this is this style of architecture done right. Not bad.