Fortune

I was reminded by Facebook this morning that one year ago today, they were clearing out the lot for the parking - and an excavator was sitting on top of a pile of dirt.  So I guess it only seems like it's taking forever

I was reminded by Facebook this morning that one year ago today, they were clearing out the lot for the parking - and an excavator was sitting on top of a pile of dirt. So I guess it only seems like it's taking forever

You are not imagining things. Every step of this process had taken forever. Ground breaking was 16 months ago. That was way back in December of 2013. Excavation took forever, they were still digging by summer last year. So yeah, this one is moving like molasses

• Like 1

Apparently they are much better with wood than concrete. That's a cool pic, being able to see the layout of the apartments on the parts that aren't covered yet.

Wood is always faster than concrete :P There is sooooo much that can go wrong with concrete! Nobody has taken into account that they might have had a lot of delays due to the rain that we have been having. I know that there are many projects that couldn't even get off the ground because they couldn't pour due to weather conditions.

• Like 1