Fortune

I didn't realize there were still that many parking lots on Main. I guess it's more noticeable to me seeing it from an overhead perspective than seeing it from the street level perspective

Yep. Bell station used to be a stop to nowhere.I used to marvel at all 4 surrounding lots were vacant. And how much potential for tod was there. Then the next week skyhouse popped up

Any one want to wager what the next downtown residential project finished for move in will be? I had always assumed this one, but now I'm thinking either Crawford or the old Texaco building. I wouldn't totally count out the new Sky House at the rate they slap those things up. I don't have any visibility into the Hamilton apartments to know where they are on that project.

Any one want to wager what the next downtown residential project finished for move in will be? I had always assumed this one, but now I'm thinking either Crawford or the old Texaco building. I wouldn't totally count out the new Sky House at the rate they slap those things up. I don't have any visibility into the Hamilton apartments to know where they are on that project.

The Texaco renovation might hit another gear soon, but they are taking their time there. The entire interior is still completely stripped and the exterior has just started to go back on one of the walls. Presumably, they will be building the parking garage in the hole before occupancy too. I haven't checked the timeline on the map, but I'd guess another couple of years on it.

EDIT: Development map says Q4 2015. That seems optimistic.

Edited by Nate99