Aris At Market Square: 32-Story High-Rise At 409 Travis St.

Mab

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah - it's kinda funny that they've got Hines' Market Square building but not the 40 story one on the other side of the square, nor for that matter Hines' 609 Main project.  I can understand not wanting to guess at what the Sorella is going to end up looking like, though.

Yeah - it's kinda funny that they've got Hines' Market Square building but not the 40 story one on the other side of the square, nor for that matter Hines' 609 Main project.  I can understand not wanting to guess at what the Sorella is going to end up looking like, though.

I didn't look too hard at which of the buildings shown are actual ZCA projects, but with Hines Market Square & the Woodbine development across the way, you wouldn't really want to advertise something competing in the same space as your project. As for 609 Main KHA is the AOR with PCA and then Gensler for interiors as I recall correctly. It'll be a landmark building downtown, but it isn't theirs. Just a thought.

It's not funny...this rendering really only highlights the projects that ZC is working on. They've left off a few notable buildings UC, including residential by their client's competition.

Can someone with advanced photoshop skills add in the missing buildings?

• Like 1