Hilton Hampton Inn/Homewood Suites Hotels At 710 Crawford St.

Houston19514

This building is flying upwards. Can someone remind me how tall this will be?

I am very excited about this one. My company currently has "deals" with about 8 of the downtown hotels for room rates. This hotel's price point should beat them all and save us lots of money. Best still, it is also very convenient to our office.

This building is flying upwards. Can someone remind me how tall this will be?

I am very excited about this one. My company currently has "deals" with about 8 of the downtown hotels for room rates. This hotel's price point should beat them all and save us lots of money. Best still, it is also very convenient to our office.

It is suppose to be 14 stories, Hampton Inn 168 rooms and homewood suites 132 rooms with completion date September 2015

I'm confused...So the blank wall on Wedge isn't going to have a shorter hotel anymore?  That is a cool building, it would be nice if something nicer could complement it, think it was going to be twins or something originally.

As Nav pointed out, there is a Hilton Garden Inn going on this site (adjacent to the Wedge Plaza). Different project, different side of town, than what the topic is about.

It was originally proposed in the early 2000's. Before that, it was a glass box similar to Total Plaza, and originally, I think there was supposed to be something similar but not a twin.

• Like 2

As Nav pointed out, there is a Hilton Garden Inn going on this site (adjacent to the Wedge Plaza). Different project, different side of town, than what the topic is about.

It was originally proposed in the early 2000's. Before that, it was a glass box similar to Total Plaza, and originally, I think there was supposed to be something similar but not a twin.

16493558986_423270d85e_o.png

http://www.wakefieldco.com/projects/project2.htm

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...