When Did The Men's Wearhouse Headquarters Leave Houston?

I believe they actually have a dual headquarters - Houston and Fremont.  According to  the Business Journal's account,  The Men's Wearhouse is technically based in Houston, but its major operations, including design, marketing and store operations, are in Fremont.  (I don't think that gets is quite right either.  I think it's a stretch to say their "major operations" are in Fremont, as opposed to Houston.  Their executive offices are in Fremont, Cal.  My understanding is that pretty much everything else is in Houston.

I believe they actually have a dual headquarters - Houston and Fremont.  According to  the Business Journal's account,  The Men's Wearhouse is technically based in Houston, but its major operations, including design, marketing and store operations, are in Fremont.  (I don't think that gets is quite right either.  I think it's a stretch to say their "major operations" are in Fremont, as opposed to Houston.  Their executive offices are in Fremont, Cal.  My understanding is that pretty much everything else is in Houston.

Technically, their executive offices are in Fremont, CA and their "corporate" offices are in Houston, but it would be correct to say that they are headquartered in Fremont.

Wasn't the founder  the bearded guy in the commercials?

edit: well I guess I could have just clicked the link to see his ugly mug.

You're gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it.

reedit: a comment form the article

The board found out he has been moonlighting as "The Most Interesting Man in the World" for Dos Equis, and fired him. Stay thirsty my friends.

Archived