New Townhouse Developments By Former KBR Land

GreenD

Looks like there will be at least 2 new townhouse developments by the land formerly owned by KBR (4100 Clinton). At the intersection of Jensen @ Clinton, I see a new billboard up by Urban Living. There is also a new billboard up on Meadow @ Baron by Urban Lofts.

Lots of houses mean lots of people. It may not be the sexy exciting development that...We All Really Want. But, leads me to wonder what the other half will be used for. It's still a lot of land.

UrbanLofts and Urban Living are both excellent barometers.

• 2 months later...

Urban Living reps stated that the plot of land at the corner of Jensen @ Clinton will be townhouses priced in the 350k-400k range and will break ground 3-6 months from now.

That's interesting.  I was under the impression that there were some environmental issues with that land and it would take at least another year to get that resolved.

That's interesting.  I was under the impression that there were some environmental issues with that land and it would take at least another year to get that resolved.

I think your confusing the actual KBR land (which is across the street) with this open plot of land.

Interesting. Can you be specific regarding which lot you're referring too? I don't think I know that some land was purchased by a foreign group.

I believe it's the same tract of land being referenced by the original poster.

Looking at HCAD though, it seems that Cathexis also owns 4100 Clinton, along with the KBR land. 

The New Zealand group must have the adjacent lots.

• The title was changed to New Townhouse Developments By Former KBR Land

Archived