Post At Afton Oaks: Multifamily At 3131 West Loop S.

I've never been able to see the lake from the freeway. I used to stand next to it everyday waiting for the bus on Post Oak. It's full of ducks.  Unless you are looking for it it's not even very noticeable from Post Oak. I think the only people that really notice it are the few people who wait at the bus stop and the people who live in the million dollar condos across the street. Maybe with the new apartments going up there it will get a little more use as a dog park. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.theprestonpartnership.com/project/post-galleria/?cat=current-projects

Post Galleria is located in Houston’s Galleria Neighborhood, providing 395 units in a five-story, Type 3A wood framed building. The associated amenities include a fitness facility and clubroom that provide close to 10,000 SF of leisure space for residents, in addition to a large private courtyard and swimming pool. The architectural bridge feature of the main entrance fronts the neighboring high end residential neighborhood. This contemporary bridgeway opens into an additional communal courtyard with ornate landscaping featuring a water fountain.

Post-Galleria-01.jpg

Post-Galleria-02.jpg

Post-Galleria-03.jpg

Post-Galleria-06.jpg

Post-Galleria-04.jpg

Post-Galleria-05.jpg

• Like 8

I've never been able to see the lake from the freeway. I used to stand next to it everyday waiting for the bus on Post Oak. It's full of ducks.  Unless you are looking for it it's not even very noticeable from Post Oak. I think the only people that really notice it are the few people who wait at the bus stop and the people who live in the million dollar condos across the street. Maybe with the new apartments going up there it will get a little more use as a dog park. 

that's the lake across the street on the other side of post oak blvd...this is just a small water feature/lake...

No, I'm talking about the one next to the freeway not the one on the other side of Post Oak. 

I think you are misunderstanding his statement. There are the original lakes on Post Oak on the west side of Post Oak. That is where they just finished adding the last section of apartments to the south side of the lakes.

A few years ago they added the small lake that you can't see from the freeway with the fountain in the middle when they added the new bypass lane.

This is on the east side of post oak and next to the feeder just south of the exit that empties at the light near the Waterwall fountain. 

I think you are misunderstanding his statement. There are the original lakes on Post Oak on the west side of Post Oak. That is where they just finished adding the last section of apartments to the south side of the lakes.

A few years ago they added the small lake that you can't see from the freeway with the fountain in the middle when they added the new bypass lane.

This is on the east side of post oak and next to the feeder just south of the exit that empties at the light near the Waterwall fountain. 

No, I am understanding his statement. I am talking about the small lake that they added a few years ago that's right next to the freeway. I stood next to it everyday waiting for the bus. I'm not sure why people think I'm talking about the other one. I'm talking about the one on the East side of Post Oak, I'm not talking about the original lakes of Post Oak. 

Why do you guys think I'm talking about the other one?

I stood at the bus stop next to the red arrow in this picture. 

post-4172-0-99722900-1417551245_thumb.jp

If you read my quote you would understand that I knew exactly which lake you were talking about. I guess I put the wrong persons quote in my quote. I described the lake you were talking about so relax. I know which one your talking about but what about it. Its newer has a  fountain and it was built when they added the bypass lane to fill in that unused strip. So what are you trying to say about this mysterious hidden lake that you just found. I'm on your side whatever it is. The East side of post oak.

• Like 1

If you read my quote you would understand that I knew exactly which lake you were talking about. I guess I put the wrong persons quote in my quote. I described the lake you were talking about so relax. I know which one your talking about but what about it. Its newer has a  fountain and it was built when they added the bypass lane to fill in that unused strip. So what are you trying to say about this mysterious hidden lake that you just found. I'm on your side whatever it is. The East side of post oak.

Yes. you quoted me and told me that I misunderstood his statement. That is not true. 

• 2 months later...