Clearpoint Crossing: Mixed-Use Development In Clear Lake

skwatra

i drive by this all the time, finally looked it up. don't think i've heard anything about it on this forum yet. groundbreaking is complete, looks like they're close to on schedule.

Clearpoint Crossing

this is just east of Ellington Field, near genoa-red bluff on the newly extended space center blvd. planned to include retail, professional office space, medical offices, residential, and dining.

Hmm, it looks like strip malls to me(with a few architectural flourishes).

Predictions on "Upscale" things to be added to Clear Lake Crossing. Nail salons, dry cleaners, hair salon.

Don't really think CL has a lack of these things already. Reminds me a lot of the plaza built off of I-45 and Bay Area, similar layout, minus the office condos and "garden style" apartments.

I've driven by this area. The site area is pretty large but they've only cleared about a 1/3 of it (if that). I would imagine this will probably lead to an expansion of the housing stock in this section of the Clear Lake area. Lots of undeveloped land sitting to the south of Genoa-Red Bluff along Space Center Blvd. The north side of the intersection (the Pasadena side) is filled with new homes/new home construction. It would seem to make sense for more of this type of stuff to go up once the Clear Lake Crossing development is built out.

Nice setup. Looks like it is going to be a nice development. I don't see any residential.

The area north of Clear Lake to Pasadena is exploding. Ellington isn't a busy airport since it is most charter, private and occassional military planes. The area is nice and has good access to many areas.

• The title was changed to Clearpoint Crossing: Mixed-Use Development In Clear Lake

Archived