Is there a Farmer's Market downtown on the weekends or a place where people sell stuff they make in stands?

There is one on Wednesdays, morning through lunchtime, at City Hall.  It's seasonal, though - it's not run during the winter or the height of summer.

• Like 1

Dallas seems to do alright with their "Farmers Market District" and I think the area is even thriving atm with lots of new apartments, ect. I always thought if nothing came of the Post Office site a new market district like that could be developed there. I'm not sure where else around downtown something of that style and scale could be developed. The northeast and southeast sectors are still too seedy for street vending IMO. Though we'll see how that plays out with the new residential in both areas.

Maybe one or two more - the tenant floors start with #12.  The break will be easy to see, since the slabs will be placed a bit further apart in the tenant space in order to accommodate 10' finished ceilings.

• Thanks 1