Office With Retail At 4306 Yoakum Blvd.

RocketSci

Anybody know if this has ground floor retail? The rendering shows tables but I'm not sure if that's a restaurant or just some tables for tenants to use. I'm hoping it's retail.

I said I'd take photos once it breaks ground but it is right on my running route and when I ran by it today it looked like they had broken ground. I think I was just previously thinking it was apartments or something but cool that it's already moving forward.

• 4 weeks later...

What that link has:

The owner of the lavish Houstonian hotel and spa is building a small office building in Montrose.

Affiliates of the Redstone Cos. have joined forces with Hansen Partners to develop a six-story, 82,000-square-foot building to be called Campanile South. It will be the seventh building in the area’s Campanile complex that includes the Montrose library and Black Labrador restaurant.

The development near Montrose and Richmond dates back to the mid 1980s and includes 220,000 square feet of office and retail space. The offices cater to small, typically high-end tenants.

“Hansen Partners excels in the boutique office niche, which Redstone believes will continue to have high demand from smaller companies who desire to office in a building expressly built for their space and amenity needs,” Steve Lerner, president and CEO of Redstone Companies Real Estate, said in a statement.

CampanileSouth-png-600x294.jpg

In the picture above you can see the attached parking garage that will actually recess in to the building foot print about 20' up to level 3.  The garage goes around the back and turns to the left of the building, terminating even with the building elevation.  That is the white stone arches you see to the left in the picture above.  Retail space starts at those arches and goes back approx. 80' (this is actually park of the garage structure.  I like what they did there, much more aesthetically pleasing than your typical precast garage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What type of tenants are likely to lease office space in a building like this?

The usual players - boutique financial firms, attorneys, energy. A little heavier concentration of creative firms probably - ad firms, software, media, consultants, etc.

Archived