Brazos River Bottom At 2400 Brazos St.

frheard

Via Swamplot - http://www.houstonvoice.org/2013/02/05/after-serving-houstons-lgbt-country-genre-since-1979-the-brb-is-closing/

2400 Brazos St, Houston, TX

BRB Closing sold the land - woner what will be coming here? There is also that little Printing shop and the empty lot on the corner that seems destined for something new as well.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really hope the owner of Open City/Cheerz is NOT involved. That place was incredibly tacky and brought in a terrible crowd. They had to have cops outside the place on weekends, including Sundays. I always had people yelling and fighting or flying down the road during their Sunday Fundays. Open City/Cheerz almost killed that entire block.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This place looks sort of like the nearby Dogwood but is much bigger.  It's huge.  It looks like an indoor bar, an outdoor patio area, and 2 rooftop areas.  It is really coming along.  But, I wonder how Midtown can absorb the people needed to fill this place along with all the other bars around.  Business must really be booming.

• The title was changed to BRB Closing Sold The Building At 2400 Brazos St.
  • The title was changed to Brazos River Bottom At 2400 Brazos St.