Glenn Beck may have officially lost his Mind

ClutchCity

I dunno, Houston in it's history has had dreamers . Shoot, I came there in 1975 with 50.00 and a dream to manufacture Custom Van accessories . In ONE year, I was in a business warehouse , I had employees and for the first time in my entire life , I WAS SOMEBODY. THANK YOU HOUSTON for giving me my dream !!!!!!!!!! scrubba

It doesn't make sense. Doesn't a master planned community, planned to the last detail, run counter to freedom and independence? Sounds like a commie hippie commune for right wing radicals. Does not compute.

I'd love to know how they plan to keep out "undesirables"... you know... non-white, non-neocon christian, liberals, etc? Maybe they'll try to have resurrect deed restrictions from the 1950's and see how long they can get away with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's definitely a crazy idea, but it is a bad one? I mean, that's kind of what the original centerpiece of Disney World was like (the "Experimental Prototypical City of Tomorrow"), and, FWIW, there were initially actually residential areas at Walt Disney World in the beginning (later giving way to more hotels)

Archived