Noble Energy Center II At 1002 Noble Energy Way

^its already built. They moved into a 10 story, 500k sq ft building that was formerly part of the HP Campus and are having this 20 story, ~500k sq ft project built to accomadate future growth. This part of town is really blowing up every time I'm in the area everything looks completely different.

nah.. word on the street is plans for an additional 14 or so story high-rise just hit contractors desks for bidding.

unless they just got bidding for the 20 story and hes confusing that for a new project.

Edited by cloud713

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This tower is so tall in the middle of no where that I can see it clearly from Memorial City.... I'll see if I can snag a photo.

That's houston for you.

It's our city, and it ain't gonna change.

Lack of physical deterrents and lax zoning codes means that we going to keep on keeping on doing what Houston does.

I think it's about 50 years too late to gripe about it now. let's just enjoy the facts that towers are going up right now, and forget about keeping them in a dense cluster like Seattle or SF.

I complain a lot then realize I choose to be here and I love our skylines with all their faults. I think we are programmed to not appreciate what we have.

Anyway, this is a handsome building, and to contradict what I said above, I wish it was closer to downtown. Lmao

• Like 1

Seeing it being constructed from the Vintage gives it a Little Woodlands feel. The vintage is successful for the restaurants but the shopping could use some help. I know the Willowbrook Mall is right down the road, but all the shops are aiming for boring suburban housewives. Don't get me wrong, I wish every store success but there are no options for me.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Noble Energy Tower: 20-Stories At Highway 249 & Louetta Rd.
  • 2 years later...

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/real-estate/article/chevron-noble-energy-office-tower-houston-sells-18462511.php

"A New York development firm is making a bet on Houston’s office market after buying an empty 20-story office tower where Chevron has a major block of sublease space it’s trying to shed.

Williamsville, N.Y.-based Acquest Development revealed its plans this week for the 4.7-acre property, a major piece of the former Noble Energy headquarters in northwest Houston, that it bought through an affiliate in September. The deal at 1002 Noble Energy Way included a 20-story office tower, an eight-story parking garage and an adjacent 25,000-square-foot meeting/sports facility off Louetta Road and Texas Highway 249."

• The title was changed to Noble Energy Center II At 1002 Noble Energy Way