Where do you live?

Howard Huge

That is Camden Travis. City Centre is the red brick one close to Post, behind Front Porch and Scout Square. Camden Travis has the highest rents in midtown when I checked.

Ohhh, right.

I love whats going on in that part of midtown, my girlfriend who is from NYC, says that little area reminds her more of new york than anywhere else in houston. Now with phase 3 built out on west gray, it looks like the street level retail and walkability could eventually carry all the way to taft and further on to waugh at some point, which I have no doubt it will one day.

I love whats going on in that part of midtown.... Now with phase 3 built out on west gray, it looks like the street level retail and walkability could eventually carry all the way to taft and further on to waugh at some point...

We chose this area just for that reason. I lived in Camden Midtown (older Camden located on Louisiana) a few years ago and loved the neighborhood. I really wanted to be closer in than that.

It is cool to think about all that is opening right now. Post is filling up phase 3. City Centre is nearly done with Phase 3 (they are about 98% done with the outside work and are mainly doing interiors). The first sections of the Bagby redo are close to complete. I can't wait for the old scout house to fill up and for the new restaurants to go in the Post phase 3.

I also really wish I could find out if the Alamo Drafthouse in midtown is still going to happen.

Archived